Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
800whp per ton never gets old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Tsaven Nava posted:

Bwhahahahaha.

12: My girlfriend's comment after her first extended ride on the back of my bike: "Wow, I can totally see how girls who can orgasm [from mostly clit stimulation] would enjoy that."

One argument against I4s.

One loving good argument.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I love when you're out for a blast and just get in the zone and just start doing everything automatically and start riding really well. You don't notice the rear spinning up under throttle or steeping on brakes, you just go with it.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Jabs posted:

If some motherfucker is going to try to cut you off in traffic that's stopped (without simultaneously crashing into the car in front of them, think "parallel unparking"), they're going to have to crank the wheel HARD over, and you'll see it quite a ways away, and can adjust accordingly - by switching lanes, or stopping and waiting for a gap, THEN switching lanes.

Nah, what you do is go around them using the big gap they just left on the other side and give them a nice wave. Drives people nuts.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

SaNChEzZ posted:

#∞: Passing between 500-1000 cars stuck in gridlock traffic every morning while splitting down one of the busiest/most congested streets in Los Angeles.

Related: Getting bored of being stuck in traffic/concerned about engine temp (busted radiator fan in summer, woo!) on roads to narrow to split, thinking "gently caress it" and going Postie mode past everyone.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Now you get to learn the sketchiest of motorcycle skills: taking a bike off a rear stand on your own.

"Ohgodisthesidestanddownisitingearisitgoingtorollawayohgodohgod"

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
You people are weird. I loving hate anytime I have to break out the toolbox.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Bopping along and singing like an idiot whilst hooning up the freeway because this song came on the mp3 player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y4K0J3fPmw

drat straight I do :colbert:

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Ghost Cactus posted:

Yes, this. The guys I work with don't understand when I say it's alright if they head on home while I get my gear on. But it's so nice to drink a red bull and gear up at my own pace.

It's even better when you then split past them at the first set of lights they've been waiting at for 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

nsaP posted:

This was me going the wrong way down the highway looking at all the stopped traffic that I knew was going to be sitting for a long time:

Suck it bitches!

Related:

• Locked thread