Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Did they switch positions halfway through the meme or is Anakin pointing out that Padme is racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

VitalSigns posted:

Did they switch positions halfway through the meme or is Anakin pointing out that Padme is racist

It's incoherent because the point they're trying to make is incoherent; nobody's saying poo poo about men being "More criminal" than women or whatever their point was; they're just trying to argue against what they think is a liberal talking point. It's 100% conservative "If this isn't what you believe, why do I keep insisting that it is" type poo poo.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Neito posted:

It's incoherent because the point they're trying to make is incoherent; nobody's saying poo poo about men being "More criminal" than women or whatever their point was; they're just trying to argue against what they think is a liberal talking point. It's 100% conservative "If this isn't what you believe, why do I keep insisting that it is" type poo poo.

Owning fake Libs that exist only in their imaginations is like 90% of conservative memes.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Uncle posted this one and it's fine, an AI art Jesus, but that description at the bottom made me laugh

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Hold up, is that Jesus carrying himself?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TremorX posted:

Hold up, is that Jesus carrying himself?

There are no footprints in that sand

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Jesus Baby Heist
Band or game name?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Yeah the Beautiful cabin crew AI images are unhinged, people like to post them in the minion death commandos Facebook group

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

You know what probably actually killed Harley-Davidson sales?

The South Park episode.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

TinTower posted:

You know what probably actually killed Harley-Davidson sales?

The South Park episode.
I'd say human being all day every day if that's what it actually meant

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

So...they want us to kill the homeless?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Medullah posted:

So...they want us to kill the homeless?

Of course not. Sowell's solution is obviously to incinerate them so as to not waste the gasoline.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

I mean I know its such a bog standard thing for these thing but they don't even explain why.

Do you know BAD THING is BAD. Think about it.

-Someone famous in conservative circles

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Gee if only every effective solution to people being homeless was already tried and proven somewhere in the world

Edit at above: identifying the cause of any social problem as well as the solution to it would inevitably make them realize the former is usually capitalism and half the point of being conservative is not thinking about that

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 12, 2024

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The Islamic Shock posted:

I'd say human being all day every day if that's what it actually meant

I was doing yard work and trimming trees not too long ago and took a photo of my big bundle of sticks. Sent it to my friend with "look at this human being I have in my back yard".

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

So spraying money on homeless won't get them housing?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Upsidads posted:

So spraying money on homeless won't get them housing?

No they will spend it all on drugs and then more people will choose to become homeless so they can get the free drug money ie your tax dollars

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Man that sounds sweet, I'm in

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I think I will go sign away my lease, and renounce my US citizenship today. Then cross the Rio Grande, then recross it without a passport or any documentation. That is how you get ahead. Thanks, Obama.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

soviet elsa posted:

I think I will go sign away my lease, and renounce my US citizenship today. Then cross the Rio Grande, then recross it without a passport or any documentation. That is how you get ahead. Thanks, Obama.

"They won't give me all that because I'm not a [racial slur] Democrat."

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Okuteru posted:

"They won't give me all that because I'm not a [racial slur] Democrat."

Lol at that being the part they'd balk at.
"Look, I'll get rid of all my poo poo and illegally re-enter the country, but I draw the line at registering as a Dem (something I couldn't even do anyways because I'm now an illegal and ineligible to vote)"

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

the_steve posted:

Lol at that being the part they'd balk at.
"Look, I'll get rid of all my poo poo and illegally re-enter the country, but I draw the line at registering as a Dem (something I couldn't even do anyways because I'm now an illegal and ineligible to vote)"

but i thought that the illegals[sic] were able to vote 6+ times

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
The main retort I have to stupid made-up poo poo like that is if they had actual evidence of it, Fox News would exclusively talk about it for at least three loving months straight. Hell, look at the Hunter laptop- almost certainly illegally obtained from a known spy with the most damning part of it being the guy plausibly tithing and they're still on about it.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
????

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

The burger king crown got a chuckle out of me, the rest an eyeroll

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what do you think the timelines where Don is a Burger King or Wendys stan is like?

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
Except for the flag and combat patch and the making out, nothing in this image is terribly unrealistic.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Oh no, he's still stuck in the skinamarink house!

https://x.com/zachsilberberg/status/1626300038472146949

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I saw this unironically posted on Twitter. People will turn anything into a conspiracy theory.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
I sure hope they're just saying butter is tastier than margarine

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Medullah posted:

I saw this unironically posted on Twitter. People will turn anything into a conspiracy theory.

"You mean to tell me a cow made this butter? They don't even have thumbs!"

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Medullah posted:

Don't kid yourself. If a cow ever got the chance he'd eat you and everyone you care about.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Medullah posted:

Where does olive oil spread fit in here? Are olives more or less trustworthy than cows? I've never had to run away from a stampede of olives.

Also do they think that the dairy industry doesn't employ chemists?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Guavanaut posted:

Where does olive oil spread fit in here? Are olives more or less trustworthy than cows? I've never had to run away from a stampede of olives.

Also do they think that the dairy industry doesn't employ chemists?

Of course they don't. The milk goes into the churn, and then butter comes out. And absolutely nothing else happens. I learned that from Harvest Moon

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'd bet money this is tied in with some raw milk poo poo too, because if you're doing pasteurization and homogenization then you're going to need a chem eng to certify your plant and a microbiologist to test your output at minimum.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

the_steve posted:

Of course they don't. The milk goes into the churn, and then butter comes out. And absolutely nothing else happens. I learned that from Harvest Moon

Milk goes in, butter comes out. You can't explain that

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Guavanaut posted:

I'd bet money this is tied in with some raw milk poo poo too, because if you're doing pasteurization and homogenization then you're going to need a chem eng to certify your plant and a microbiologist to test your output at minimum.
There's a local cheese place that does raw milk here and they have to jump through a whole lot of extra hoops to show they're making it safe to eat.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Butter vs Margarine conspiracy has been a thing since margarine was created. I think one state (Wisconsin?) mandated that margarine had to be dyed pink or someshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Neito posted:

Butter vs Margarine conspiracy has been a thing since margarine was created. I think one state (Wisconsin?) mandated that margarine had to be dyed pink or someshit?

That was due to lobbying from the butter industry to make margarine look gross. There were also some states that made it illegal for margarine manufacturers to dye white margarine yellow to look like butter for the same reason.

Margarine was actually really bad for a long time though because the process of hydrogenating vegetable oil created trans fats as a byproduct, and the harm wasn't recognized until the 1990s, and regulations requiring margarine to not contain trans fats didn't come around until the 2000s.

(Side note: the debates about trans fats here in D&D were very interesting, not so much for their content, but as a real-time look into how big industries use propaganda to try to defeat attempts at regulation. You had some goons actually mad about trans fat bans, and seemed to believe that trans fats were some super-delicious sinful and indulgent ambrosia that They were taking from you. Instead of, you know, an industrial byproduct that arguably isn't even food at all since it just wrecks your arteries and provides no energy or nutrition. And that nobody even missed when they were removed)