Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Dead: Risen
Hell: Full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Heavy people are hat thieves

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ladybird just had a litter of cops!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Did he ever stop shaking his head?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Idiots too kind

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Taerkar posted:

In this case he's an "idiot" because he put the state into lockdown last year (and we ended up being better off than all of our neighboring states).

Wait we not talking FL?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Don't even have to click to know it's my ol ringtone

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Just reminds me of the Spanish inquisition where the rulers said the antichrist is in Spain, he lives amongst you, also Jews have a cool ritual that takes like five people and one catholic child to wipe all Catholics from earth.
Sit still while we hunt these made up problems, arrest and murder our own citizens, steal their land and wealth. They are the source of all problems, not us!

Also Isabel II thought she was the virgin Mary reincarnated and her husband Ferdinand was some figure "the bat" who will find and slay the antichrist.

Oh and there was few Jews in Spain at the time due to a recent convert/or leave sans all worldly possessions/or die ultimatum.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Where is prayer in my treatment?!??

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Should have never fixed the rails Sherman wrecked!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Why is god raining syringes?
High heresy!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Omg just stop crying and kiss earth already!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Chris also became Electro

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Unamericans are invisible and feed on shadows

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

She had all the chaos emeralds as an attachment in a drafted letter to jeff bezos

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Mee too, there is no way people are gonna eat all those lobsters

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

WOMEN VOTERS AHHHHGH

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Poor people are poor due to being bad and shall only eat gruel while frowning

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I forgot to say I don't even play golf but I sincerely believe that the only ethical consumption of golf is in a municipal course and I honestly think that they're okay. When you get rid of grody rundown municipal courses then you make golf a sport entirely available only to the monied classes. That's bullshit. People of modest means should be able to play golf, just like their wealthier counterparts. It shouldn't be a luxury.

I'm with you on the gently caress the wealthy part but I also think any preserve beats a golf course

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We get hosed up and take pride in our survivors, but like don't like talk to them or ask them what they think should happen

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I hate when big tough years beat up small coward years

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

My racist grandpa had a fake Peanuts cartoon panel in his garage where it gave Linus a boner talking to a girl. It was there since the 80s and I hate him and it

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Handhelds used to run on double trouble AA

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Just a hive o bees please

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Yards in Arizona are just scorpion rock gardens

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

Why did someone transphobic choose a username based on Bon Clay? People are weird.

Literally best role Jim Carrey never played.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

who wants to be homer in this ?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We talking bout facists?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

All right gas prices are down where's all the Joe Biden stickers?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I grew up in the 80s and we had better cameras than this

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I wish comics would hurry up and ruin kids before tiktok , dungeons and dragons, rock, and rap do

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Pretty sure my turd won't fit in a litter box, checkmate terfs, wasps, and trumpers

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/31/1131422576/republican-conservative-democrat-media-news-newspapers-illinois-proft-timpone
My friend got one of these and was not a fan

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

They are not made to fool experts it's like computer pop up ads

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I wonder if I have the 9/11 is an inside job fake dollars my boss gave me one day

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Needs a shop where it's Yuji Naka

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Please take bill m's eye and leg

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Literally impossible for McDonald's to be anything close to ethical

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Lemniscate Blue posted:

The only thing some people retain from middle school science is XX=female, XY=male. And they'll hold on to that until their last breath even though it's an extremely oversimplified model to teach to children.

Ehhh how can they be like little x and lil y shapes id I can't see them with my naked eyes
It's gotta be man particles and not man particles for the whole of existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Paw-patrol