Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
My father sent me this one:

quote:

A staffer at the White House was looking for a contractor to repair a broken fence out front. Three bidders showed up.

The contractor from Houston said "I can do this job for $500. That's $200 in materials, $200 for my men, and $100 for me."

The contractor from Los Angeles said "I can do this job for $600. That's $250 in materials, $200 for my crew, and $150 for me."

The contractor from Chicago said "I can do this job for $10,500."

At this, the staffer was gobsmacked. "How can it cost $10,500 to fix a fence?"

The contractor replied, "Five thousand for you, five thousand for me, and we pay the guy from Houston $500."

And that, my friends, is how the stimulus bill is going to work.

My reply:

quote:

So, exactly like the Iraq occupation, except that someone might actually fix the goddamned fence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Blarghalt posted:

And this is what I've always failed to understand with the conservative faction of this country: what is with their drat fetishization of the Constitution? :psyduck:
They don't fetishize the Constitution by any means; they're just very much in favour of an interpretation of the law which says "If you aren't specifically given a right, you don't have it." Hence the fact that they want to amend the Constitution for the specific purpose of making it state explicitly that certain people don't have certain rights.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
So it came to light that an acquaintance of mine is a Truther.

quote:

Blessed be those who died in a false flag operation that took their lives. Never forget: steel melts at 2750* Fahrenheit. Jet fuel burns at 1400* Fahrenheit. Physics didn't point a finger at terrorists. Follow the money. Use your head. Honor the real heroes of 9/11.

quote:

Or instead of you not knowing everything there is to know about global politics, you think a bunch of cavemen who still believe in an angry god and execute their women for being raped climb into insanely complex machines of flight and maneuver them (also against the laws of physics) at over 500 mph into what, at that speed would seem like hitting a target the size of a needle. Also, google is not my go-to for everything. I also read books, have a relative who was working in the Pentagon on 9/11/01 and have studied physics, industrial rigging, millwrighting and design. I posted how i feel on my page. You came to my post to disagree. I understand that you disagree. Last time, politely, don't troll me. If you would like to have a discussion about all of this, lets go buy a couple of rounds of beer and hash it out. Maybe even do a little research while we're at it. But I will not rescind or recede here. I honor the regular people of that day who had to clean up the mess.

9/11 was an inside job because black people are too stupid to fly planes and because THE MELTING POINT OF STEEL. This is too petty and dumb to start a thread about, so can someone point me toward a comprehensive takedown of all the "9/11 inside job because PHYSICS" malarkey?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

quote:

Many prophets have been shown that Russia will attack America with nuclear weapons. Here are just a few of their warnings...please read all of the warnings herein, you will realize that this will happen in the very near future.

Prophet John Johnston.....

As I looked down to the ground I saw Staten Island, Manhattan Island and New York City. I could not believe that these missiles were getting ready to hit New York with such a magnitude. They were coming right down onto the state of New York. The next thing I knew, I was standing down on the ground looking at all of the devastation. All the buildings were totally annihilated. The big skyscrapers had fallen over as though a domino effect had happened when they were blown up. When they started falling, these skyscrapers fell one against another knocking each other down. There were dead bodies lying everywhere. Tens of thousands were dead and the air smelled of rotting, burning flesh. Not only did the air smell foul but as I looked everything was dark even though it was midday. I could not believe my eyes!

I then sensed time had passed, weeks and months. God then let me see little children taking instruments like butter knives and scraping the corpses of the people that had died. The children were looking for food by scraping the flesh off the people’s bodies only to cause their own death later of radiation poisoning. The devastation was beyond anything of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The death and the disease that broke out after was beyond imagination. I could not believe what I was seeing. I was overwhelmed and sickened by the devastation. I asked God why He showed me this? He said He is going to judge the United States and He’s going to judge it hard. He said that the enemies of the United States are going to attack.

After having this life-like vision of what is coming, it was quickened to me later that Chicago and a lot of other big cities are also going to take a hit. From what I’m receiving right now, this is going to be worse than anything this nation could ever imagine. The American people will not believe what is happening to them. God is going to execute His judgment on this nation and He is going to pay America back double for the sins that have reached into Heaven. (Read Revelation 18)

Prophet Henry Gruver......

"All of a sudden I was up above the Earth looking down upon the earth like a globe. As I looked down on the earth, I saw all of these massive amount of all kinds of ships and airplanes. They were coming from up above Norway, out of this inlet. They headed down between the United States and Europe. They literally covered the whole Atlantic."

"Then I wanted to see what was happening to the United States. I looked over on the globe at the United States. I saw coming out of the United States these radio communication towers. I saw the jagged lines I like they draw to show that communications are coming out. All of a sudden, as I was looking down on them they began to sparkle down on the earth like dust. I thought "Oh no! They are not getting through ! They are not setting through . They don't know what is happening ! They are totally oblivious! "

"Then I began to see all of these submarines emerging from under the surface. I was surprised at how close they were to our boarders! They were in our territorial waters! Then I saw the missiles come out of them! They hit eastern coastal cities of the United States. I looked over across the country where my family was over in the northwest side, and I saw the submarines. I saw the missiles coming out and hitting the western coastal cities."

Prophet Dimitri Duduman......

I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said, “See and remember.” It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground. As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier. It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder. The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw.” The man then said, “Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety.” Suddenly, I was once again by myself in my room, on my knees, with sweat covering my face.

Pastor TD Hale......

In the dream I began to see myself going across America. I was floating, suspended in the air going across America. I had no fear about what I was seeing. Then all of a sudden I began to see bombs had landed everywhere. The land was totally destroyed. It looked like things were totally just wiped off, grass, trees, everything. Everything was gone, burned. There was nothing left. There was nothing on the trees. There was just total disaster. I don’t know if it was everywhere but it was everywhere that I could see, from the point I was at.

When I saw this I saw people standing around their homes and things that were left, holding onto each other. I saw people that laid dead, and I heard the cries of the people saying, “This should never have happened, this should never have happened.” It was like they just kept saying it over and over again, “This should never have happened, oh Lord, this should never have happened.”

You could tell that life had changed. There was no food. There was no water. I could see babies crying, grownups, men all crying, holding onto their families. They were begging God for mercy. As I moved along I saw people running, looking for their loved ones who were missing and they were completely, completely out of their minds. Insanity had taken over. I could see people slinging themselves off of bridges, committing suicide. It was just so vivid what I could see.

Then I came over a big city that looked like Columbus, Ohio. That is when all of a sudden I saw mass hysteria, riots and all kinds of things breaking out in the streets of the city. There were windows being busted. There were people just grabbing things left and right. But when I saw it, I did not see them grabbing things like TVs and electronics. They were grabbing food. They were grabbing chips. They were grabbing water. They were grabbing anything they could get in their hands to sustain their lives. It was all about survival. I could tell that this was different from riots that we have seen in the past.

They had come into the stores by the thousands, as many as could come in. I saw them pushing shelves over and pushing electronics aside. They were trying to grab the food, the bread, the cases of water. They were seeking everything they could get for survival. The rioters were fighting among themselves. I saw one man grab a gun out of his pocket and shoot another man right in the head.

The next part of the dream was the most startling for me. As I left that place, I was going like at the speed of light. I found myself standing on the backside of the White House. As I stood there I looked up. I heard a voice say, “Look up to the Truman balcony.” I knew what a balcony was, but I did not know the balcony had a name. I did not know that there was a Truman balcony until I later shared this with a friend who told me there is a balcony by that name at the White House. In my mind, I believe the Lord identified that to let me know that my dream was from the Lord.

I saw the president of United States, President Obama, standing on the balcony and I saw in his hands a shotgun. All of a sudden, to my left hand side I heard a loud scream, real loud. When I turned my head to see where the scream was coming from I saw flying high in the air was a majestic eagle flying in the air around Washington DC. I knew that scream. I knew it was an eagle.

I saw all of a sudden the president of United States point that shotgun and shot that eagle dead and it fell to the ground. When it did I looked back up at him and he just had a smile on his face like a smirk. And these were the words I heard in the dream, “I’ve done it and I won’t have to deal with this in my administration.”

Then there was dead silence. Then I heard a voice say “Tell the people that this is my will, that this is my hand, this is the hand of the Almighty both upon the generation of the righteous and the cursed. The righteous will find their way and will know what to do. The cursed will wander around with no compass because the cup is full.”

Prophet Linda Newkirk.....(June 2012)

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God, yes Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! I tell you again, that I am One and the Same! I am your Saviour! I am your Redeemer; and I am Most High God; and besides Me, there is none! But, there come those, who wish to quibble, who wish to find fault and who wish to dispute the truth of who I am! And some say, “She speaks to another Jesus! She hears from another God!” But, I tell you, My Blessed Child, that among these very mockers are those, who speak to another god. They speak to another Jesus! For, I am not found among them; and these include some of your biggest critics, who control the churches, and who mock these works. (works of Revelation 12)

But, now, My Blessed Child, I come to you and I tell you a very important thing! And, this very important word is about to accelerate all of My judgements in the earth! Yes, people will look here and they will look there and they will say, “Oh, look at these Satanists! Oh, look what they do!” But, I tell you this! Hear Me in this! For, I am empowering the Satanists over you!

Just as I raised up Nebuchadnezzar and I empowered Nebuchadnezzar to come forward and to overrun and defeat My people, who did evil and who would not heed the warnings of My prophets, I have now raised up another in your midst! Indeed, he is Satan’s choice and Satan has put him over you through his secret organizations. But, I tell you now that I control Satan! He does what I allow and what I command! I wrote the Book of Revelation; and I have spoken through My prophets down through the ages, for this is what My people chose. And, I have honored their choices!

But now, hear Me in this! Make no mistake about it! Barack Obama is the antichrist! Whine all you want! Be in denial all that you want, but you will not change who he is; and you will not change the fact that I put him over you!

He is your worst nightmare, oh America; for he will burn you down and laugh as he sees you burning! He has no allegiance to America; for his allegiance is to Satan; and this man’s heart is set upon his rule of the whole world!
You, oh America, are but fodder for his fires, you wicked and adulterous peoples of America! And, burn you will! Yes, you will burn; and the fires will spread all across this nation, even before the nukes come! Yes, you will burn, oh America! For, you will not repent! And, because you will not repent; and I have called out to you for many years to repent of your evil ways, and you will not hear My cries, I tell you that you will burn!

And, the famines, great famines, will begin to rip across this land, from one city to another and from one part of this land to another! In years past, I warned you through My words, which I gave to My servant, Linda Newkirk. I told you that if you would not repent that I would dry up your corn fields, that I would bring famines; and you would not hear! You would not believe!

Now come the famines, and you can see it at your door! For, the droughts are so great! And, now the great fires come, yet few of you can see them, and these fires continue on! Now comes also the time when your antichrist president will wallow in his victories! For, now comes also the time when he is coming into his power!

What will you do, oh you decadent nation of America? You will fall! America will fall! Yes, America will fall, and all over the world, the people will shudder! They will panic! They will fear with a great fear! For, they shall soon say, “America is fallen!” Yes, the whore of the world is fallen! That old wicked woman, who made the world to drink of the cup of her perversions, has fallen!

Yet, not all will fear, but only those nations, who have depended upon you, will fear! Many will rejoice! Many will be joyful! They will be glad; for you, oh decadent nation of America have terrorized many nations!

(End of excerpt)

Another warning from God indicating the judgment is near...(excerpted)

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen to Me, Little One, and write as I say that all may be the wiser! Hearken, I say, all you nations! Rise up and hear what I say! Open your eyes to see! Burst open your ears to hear! For, do you not see that the whole world stands on a precipice? The whole world now overlooks a great abyss! Who can stay My hand of judgement? Who can turn back My hand of timing? Who can know what I will do, or when I will do a thing? None, I say! None can stay My hand and none can know My ways!

For, surely many say: that is not of the Lord! He did not do such a horrible thing to His people! He has not brought such judgement! He has not destroyed in such a way! But, I tell you now that these speak in ignorance! They speak foolishness! They speak the desires of their own hearts! For, I create and I destroy! For, I am both a God of great love and an all-consuming fire!

Oh, yes, I am an all-consuming fire! And, this part, most wish to leave out! They want to believe that I am love, but My love burns hot! My love cannot look upon evil and be pleased with it! Oh yes! I strive with the sinners! I have striven with you all since the beginning! And, all of you, sinners! For, I am full of love, mercy, and grace toward all! But, even so, I am also an all consuming fire! And, when I warn and warn, and warn through the mouths of My prophets and you despise My warnings, mock My prophets and even throw them out of your midst, oh then, after so much of this, I will turn against the mockers! I will turn against the scorners; and I will set My eye toward you for total destruction! I will utterly destroy the wicked! I will destroy the mockers! I will destroy the rebellious; and My word is replete with such instances of My judgement! But, I do not destroy without warning! And, oh how I have warned you, you, My people all over the world! Oh, yes, I have warned you! But, few and I mean few have listened!

Oh hard-necked and stiff-necked generation! A generation of vipers! Mockers, slanderers, backbiters, accusers, murderers, and thieves of every description! Undisciplined and unruly! Fit for destruction! Full of every deception! Oh, my whip shall fall hard on you! And, of a sudden, I shall rip the rug from beneath your feet! Of a sudden, I shall take away all that you cherish and hold dear! Of a sudden, I shall break you like a twig in the wind! Of a sudden, I shall destroy your families, destroy your houses, destroy your careers, and take away your easy lives! Of a sudden, I shall lay waste to your cities, to your coastlines, to your high-minded governments, and to you panderers and peddlers of falsehoods and lies! In one instant, I shall deal such a blow to My own house and such a blow to Satan’s Kingdom, that indeed, the New World Order will go forth on wobbly knees!

Oh, yes! This is so; and this is at hand! For, when I take My bride, I shall throw the world in such turmoil, that overnight, there shall come about massive starvation! Overnight, millions upon millions will perish in the churning waters! Overnight, millions upon millions will be buried beneath the crumbling rocks of earthquakes that are so great, that your instruments have never measured such things!

Oh, yes, overnight millions upon millions without electrical power! Millions upon millions without food! Millions upon millions dead! Banks closing and no money to be had! Wars, terrible wars quickly thereafter breaking out all over the world, as Satan’s own try for world domination! Terrible torture, persecution, and killing of many Christians! Mind control re-education camps in your midst and the new world order mind control teams working feverishly to take over the minds of the weak Christians and to use them for their own! Massive killing camps which far exceed anything Hitler ever had, as far as their grotesque horrors! A war against the so-called Christians, such as never before, with any and all methodologies used against them to cause them to denounce Me and My Son!

Trials by the fire! Oh, great and terrible trails by the fires of persecution, starvation, wars, and deprivations of every kind! Harsh! Severe! Nuclear destruction! Poisoned food! Harsh! Severe! Oh, the weeping! Oh, the wailing, as all that all hold dear in this world, evaporates before their very eyes!

Yes, I will soon take My Bride, but she will come back! Most wedding guests will come back; and I will keep whom I will! But, do you suppose that you are going to escape anything! I say, prepare! And, get away from coastlines! Remove yourselves from the areas of the Great Lakes, and the swath of land, which stretches between the Great Lakes and Mississippi River; for one day these lakes will dump into the Mississippi River!

Remove yourselves from California coastlines and get far inland! For, one day soon, the ocean will reclaim much of this! To My people, I tell you, pack up and leave Florida! That’s right! Such a judgement will come upon Florida, that when I am through with it, only a string of islands will be left! Pack up and move from the Gulf Coast, and make haste! For, so great shall be My destruction along this coast!

Where will you go! Fast, pray and seek My face; and I will guide you! Put Me first and I will show You My will! (end excerpt)

(the above warning is from 2008, the time is now surely at hand!)

Search the following term and look up the Lord's Wedding Invitation... It will soon be too late to ask. The wedding guests will be blessed in mighty ways!

An Open Invitation! To A Spectacular And Timely, Heavenly Event!

Our Father in Heaven Speaks! Receive, Believe And Ask!

Jesus spoke about the wedding invitation 2000 years ago.

Matthew 22:

1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

For more insight about the timing of what is coming search.... Jesus, Final Warnings To USA Nov 23/14

Note by Mark Brander.... The churches have lied to us about salvation. The 'sinners prayer' and merely 'believing in Jesus' is not going to save you. The apostle Peter said that those who believe in Jesus are those who keep His commandments. To be forgiven by the Lord we must bring all of our sins to Him and confess them in sincere repentence. Most of us need to make a list. We must bring all sinful behaviour to Him including unforgiveness of others. Then one must stop sinning completely and come out of the world. People must come away from the violence and perversion in the entertainment industry and quit watching TV period. The brainwashing, propaganda and satanic mind control is consuming the masses, and it is going to become many times worse. Jesus taught the straight and narrow way, and He said the lukewarm would not make it.

My uncle believes the Rapture will come in his lifetime. I'm not sure he really means it, though; he built a house.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

quote:

The Bush / Rockefeller faction of the New World order will soon assassinate Barack Obama. After the media informs the world of his death Obama will miraculously recover after Satan enters in and brings him back to life.

God has revealed Obama's identity as the antichrist in numerous prophecies beginning in November of 2008. Visit the [REDACTED] website to read the warnings....

I've never gotten this stuff in my work email before.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I don't know who this guy is, but he apparently has a Harvard alumnus email address and the research skills to find the email addresses of many, many college professors.

quote:

This is an html email--if it looks strange you may need to switch to html format

Cambridge Mayor David P Maher:

David Virgil Hobbs
November 2013
I live in neighboring Waltham MA. I found the email address (mayor@cambridgema.gov) used here for you at your page at Mayor's Office - City of Cambridge, Massachusetts. I once lived in or should I say, attempted to live in Cambridge MA . During college I lived in dorms at Harvard College in Cambridge MA.

Re my troubles in Cambridge years ago, while living in Cambridge I had a dream while asleep: a young woman I knew named Linda (she would'nt be my girlfriend) turned into a Caiman; the Caiman slithered into the Charles River; the people drank the water; & then it was as if I'd been hit by a bomb I could not keep a roof over my head.

Seems to me that people in Cambridge sometimes base their behavior on an imitation of others too much. Once in a dream I had, some Radcliffe girls were birds in the sky. Bird A was following Bird B which was following Bird C which was following Bird D which was following Bird A, so it was a ridiculous type of circle.

Your surname is common amongst the Jewish ethnic group (at U of Chicago Lab Schools I enjoyed the company of Jewish or half-Jewish friends) & this email contains Christian content. My attitude re such has been: Jesus Christ was once very popular in ancient Israel; huge crowds followed him here and there; on Palm Sunday he had his triumphant entry into Jerusalem. But then cruel persecution stamped out the enthusiasm amongst the people. Which indicates Christ would have been popular amongst the Jews were it not for the persecution wiping out this popularity.

Women in the Waltham/Cambridge area have sometimes expressed social/matrimonial interest in me, but I find that I have been intimidated by false doctrines re so-called "sexual harassment" espoused by campus-police and administrators, doctrines that have infected the public-police.

The doctrine that when a man is socially rejected by a woman, the man becomes guilty of "sexual harassment", is false. "Open rebuke is better than hidden love" (Proverbs 27:5). The campuses where this false doctrine holds sway socially speaking seem to resemble aerial photos of bombed-out cities; the students seem terrified of being labeled as guilty of "harassment" simply because some member of the opposite sex rejected them; you witness little of the 'dating' that is common in more normal places (dating is less common amongst certain groups that have arranged marriages). Females come on to men and then for various reasons change their minds. Females so to speak socially swinging over their heads, seem inclined to retaliate against the man who is over their head when he tries to be nice without being inclined to marry. Scientists have noted that most animal species manifest 'coyness' in the female during courtship.

The doctrine that if a man contacts a woman and she does not respond, then the man is guilty of "sexual harassment" if he contacts her again, is false. I know from personal experience that often when a woman desires to marry, she will nevertheless fail to respond to the initial communication. I suspect such to also be the case with many other men.

It is not correct to say that men should be presumed to be guilty until proven innocent when accused of "sexual harassment". Presumption of guilt opens the door to the intimidation of men, i.e, "I'll accuse you if you don't do what I say".

A society where you can't have a social life with women unless you have plenty of money to spend on lawyers is a society that itself is guilty of "sexual harassment" (and its grounds for suspicion, that a man sexy local females are attracted to should be disemployed).

I can honestly say that I have suffered damage as a result of campus-cops and administrators adhering to these false doctrines. For years I have felt nervous. For years I have felt like a slave, not a free-man.

When I was in college I experienced one of the greatest spiritual experiences I ever had while riding a public bus that started & ended in Cambridge MA in the morning. At the time I was not under the influence of any drug herb etc. I was feeling very dissatsified with the mundane state of mind I had usually been in, & at the same time a strong desire to rise upwards to a higher state of mind. While on the bus all of a sudden I was 'in the Spirit', & I could feel the presence of the Son of God, who was like a divine twin, a twin it was easy for my mind to worship. During this experience I knew for a fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, & that the fellowship of the Holy Spirit I was experiencing is inseparably linked to believing that He is the Son of God. I was in the transcendental state of mind for about an hour. Then I went home to my dorm-room & took a nap & when I woke up the spirited feeling was gone, & I was back in the usual mundane state of mind.

The poems (written by me) included further down in this email sort-of pray for the entire-world. You could add a stanza focusing the 'blessings' upon Cambridge. Like a lense added to a camera.

My version of a stanza that focuses on Cambridge:

In Obedience to God-willed exclusions from benedictions
Father God to thee in the name of Christ I now declare
The things I ask for myself and others in this prayer
I ask also for the city of Cambridge Massachusetts

Re the scepticism encountered in the scientific world: obviously, some of the books in the Bible are more symbolic than others; and, top students often simply believe what their teacher says, result being, such 'faith' propels them to success.

St. Paul persecuted the Church; he considered himself to have been 'the worst of sinners'. Then only about three days after he changed his mind, repented, he received the Holy Spirit. The punishment from God was light, because he was following his conscience when he persecuted the Church. The New Testament contains scriptures indicating that when a Christian engages in excessive violations of conscience of the wrong kind, the result could be the damnation of the violator.

Good works and conscience are a little different. An action that is conscientous, can go against God's will. Good works, accord with God's will. People get the two mixed up; then they misbehave and become damned.

This week I joined Twitter at: David Virgil Hobbs (@charlemagneson) | Twitter; here you can find the beginning of my personal version of Proverbs; much attention is paid to mis-management of organizations.

I have online a calendar containing links to all my current sports practice-logs. Locals have been impressed as they have watched me engage in soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, swimming, running, weightlifting & walking in Waltham. I figure with some work I could be at least close to age-group world champion in a few different events.

I have a blog at 'David Virgil's Blog'.

This email contains poetic prayers and prose, the both of which hopefully will have a positive impact on the nation and on the world.

An example of one of the several epiphany-type transcendant experiences I've had:

A few years ago I had a dream in which I was a Russian soldier spying on German soldiers; after I woke up for an hour or two I could feel Christ on the cross within myself. In summary, in the dream:

I was a Russian Spetsnatz commando, spying on a German military church service that I was admiring. I felt a sense of kinship with the people I was watching; I did not hate them, I was not even angry at them; I liked the orderliness of the church service. The German troops knew I was there but did not want to shoot me or arrest me; at the same time they did not want to get in trouble with their bosses. Then later the Germans came to get my surrender (some of them were women dressed in white saris, folded in such a way that persons would have difficulty seeing the swastikas imprinted upon the saris). They appeared to be friendly, sociable. I was trying to decide whether to surrender or fight to the death as a matter of honor when I woke up.

When I woke up, I could feel Christ on the cross within me for an hour or two. Then the cares of life, having to deal with all the chores that had to be done, seem to bring me back down to a 'normal' state.

In brief, when a drummer hits the drum, you would not be able to hear the sound of it, if God intervened to prevent the sound wave from hitting your ear. Likewise, when a person in his mind thinks benevolent benedictory thoughts, God can allow such thoughts to have effect. I figured this out myself, but over the years I have explained the idea to alot of people.

Everything in this email is original work, not the copied work of others, unless otherwise noted.

I have not seen the hidden book containing God's hidden thoughts re how persons such as David Maher should behave with regards to myself or with regards to religion in general; nor can I say I have seen the hidden literature re how I, David Virgil, should behave with regards to persons such as David Maher. I realize that in three different places the scriptures declare that most of God's thoughts are not in the scriptures. I suspect that I have some idea regarding what these thoughts are.

---------------------------

The poem on the main page of my website, written by myself, engages the mind in benedictory thoughts. Christ is referred to as Yayzoos (how his name is written in the original scriptures). One of the lines in the poem is in extra large type, because due to an error, it had previously been accidentally left out:

LOST SILVER

Now I pray in remembrance of ancient scriptural parables
which show that through repentance human beings are repairable
parables which show that I was adhering to God's lessons
when I suddenly felt close to God and given a fresh start
when I was feeling the feeling of repentance in my heart
and thirsting for the spirit and believing Jesus is God's Son
Remembering how when Yayzoos walked the earth then drew near
tax collectors and sinners hoping his teachings would reach their ears
When the Chief priests and scribes saw them join Yayzoos for dinner
they murmured, saying, this man receiveth and eateth with sinners
Then Yayzoos told a tale in reply to their angry spirits
Saying, if a woman has ten silver pieces and loses one
she lights a candle and the searching of the house is begun
and she seeks diligently for the lost piece until she finds it
And when she hath found it she calls her friends to gather around
and says, rejoice with me, for the piece which I had lost I have found
Likewise I say unto you, God's angels are glad
when one lost sinner repents of things that are bad
So help us God so time spent hearing these words we have heard
becomes time that helps us to repent in accordance with God's Word
Help me God so these memories of the words of God's Son
help me to draw closeer to God and His angels in heaven
And in general aside from the silver pieces
help me to draw closer to the spirit of God's son Jesus
Forgive me for my sins and heal me of injuries inside
that I have caused to myself through my sins and my pride
so my desire to draw closer to God will not be denied
And excepting those for whom it's not the will of the divinity
that we should ask such things for them from the God of infinity
all things that I ask for myself through these words of the prophet
I ask also for all people everywhere on the planet
I ask these things of thee God in the name of thy Son Yayzoos Christ
Yayzoos who by the name Jesus now draws people to the light

In this email I talk about for lack of a better word, 'telekinetics', a 'sign from God', an experience in which I felt Christ on the cross within myself, metaphysics and theology. Also included are a couple of other poems I wrote. My tracker programs indicate that alot of people bookmark my poems when they find them on the internet, that is they put them in their favorites folder and come back to read them a second time. Such is a reasonable test of the quality of a poem.

So that you might be able to easily find the latest thing I have put up on the net: I have a blog at http://davidvirgil.blogspot.com/; my newsgroup posts are listed at http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Avincemoon%40rcn.com&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10; my website main page is at this link.

You can find links to some of my various online projects at this link. The links to some recent dabbling in the field of cardiac health (including links to the online computer program) are at http://davidvirgil.blogspot.com/2009/07/nutritition-and-cardiac-health-tables.html.

By the way this email is @2015 David Virgil Hobbs--could be that I will use some things in this email in some other context.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God...it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God...it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God...there's something wrong with you...you should be rolling out the red carpet for me!"

The fact that such a statement as this about camels and red carpets is conceivably a respectable statement in certain situations means something. I estimate that Christians who are not rich, especially the best of this group, are an under-rated, under-respected group.

Fact is, that rich people being warned about the spiritual difficulties they face, is a grace from God, an undeserved gift. Knowing that something is difficult increases the chances of success with it. There have been many rich men, who never were given the undeserved grace of being warned about the difficulties of being rich.

CONFUSION REGARDING WHETHER 'GOOD WORKS' ARE RELEVANT TO SALVATION IS TO A SIGNIFICANT EXTENT MERELY SEMANTIC

I estimate that due to confusion re the exact meaning of scripture, Americans have for a long time been lackadaisical with regards to good works. I think I've attained to a good original insight: the confusion re faith vs works has to do with confusion re the definition of works. If you define the attempt to live a conscientous life as good works, that's one definition of works. If you define actually doing exactly what God wants as good works, that is another definition of good works. One can adhere to one's conscience while being in contradiction of God. The scriptural authors who are the favorites of the good works are unimportant crowd, and the scriptural authors of the works are important crowd, were according to scripture, loving brothers in the unity of the faith; how then can it be said, that they disagreed vehemently regarding the most important doctrines? St Peter said there were things in the letters of St Paul that are hard to understand, which the 'unlearned and unstable wrest to their own destruction'. Yet these same difficult scriptures are the scriptures that many American Christians who are not good at understanding hard-to-understand stuff make a big deal out of, while they ignore the art of balancing a scripture against other scriptures that take a different slant. It's dangerous to take scripture out of context.

UNREASONABLE TO 'TOLERANTLY' PROHIBIT TEACHING THAT ONE LIFESTYLE IS SUPERIOR TO ANOTHER

Seems that gay culture and pagan culture are becoming more powerful while Christianity is getting weaker. A prime cause of this is alleged Christian intolerance, with regards to persons such as pagans and gays. Concise response re this 'intolerance': Why not persecute 'alpine skiing' coaches who are impertinent enough to favor one style of 'alpine skiing' over another? Just as there are various styles of 'alpine skiing', there are various styles of life; one life-style is gay, another life-style is straight. According to the scientific mainstream, the living creatures found in nature 'progress' through a mechanism wherein some of the creatures mutate into forms which are more successful in terms of the number of offspring. Similarly, when society tolerates various schools of thought teaching that various lifestyles are superior, one can expect that eventually the truly superior lifestyles will become popular. If government were to intervene by forbidding basketball coaches from advocating one style of shooting over another, it would be reasonable to expect that the result would be damage to the quality of the national basketball performance.

REASONABLE TO DEPEND ON NOT JUST THE SENSES BUT ALSO FAITH DERIVED FROM STATEMENTS OF OTHERS WHEN EVALUATING RELIGION

Many people apparently believe that in developing opinions re religion, one should reject information that does not come from the eyes, the ears, the sense of touch, or one's own inner mind. A simple parable I invented checkmates such ideas. Imagine being lost but having to get to the hospital because your son is sick. You encounter someone and he tells you the directions for how to get to the hospital that you have never seen. You believe what the person tells you and find your way to the hospital. Then when you get to the hospital you know that the hospital exists whereas previously you only believed that the hospital existed.

Likewise in the sphere of religion, it is reasonable to depend on not just what one's senses tell one but also on what others tell one. When you believe what others tell you, you have faith; then later, after you have experienced epiphany via a transcendental state of mind resulting from your obedience to the dictates of religion, you attain to knowledge, a step above faith. Just as you have an ethical responsibility to get your sick son to the hospital, so also you have an ethical responsibility to get your spiritually sick son (we are all spiritually sick) to the hypothetical spiritual hospital of the parable.

THE "SIGN" THAT LED TO ME BECOMING SERIOUS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY

In high school on the South Side of Chicago David Gottlieb and his brother Alan Gottlieb were friends of mine. They were generally hospitable, you don't appreciate such hospitality until you spend time in the less hospitable communities.

Once I was at the Gottlieb residence, socializing with the Gottliebs one or both of them. I left their place and walked down to 55th Street,to the intersection of I think Dorchester or Blackstone at 55th St., in Chicago Il., on the south side near the University of Chicago. There at the playground where there is now a pool next to the big twin apartment buildings, I ran into my friend Wayne Braxton and Linda Skinner. I had taken some pill, I know not for sure what it was.

We played frisbee, I could tell that I had charmed Linda. She was smiling and clapping her hands together and her body language and facial expression were that of one who considers themselves to be something less than me. I was on the slide and she got on the slide in front of me and leaned backwards into me, but I leaned backwards politely to avoid contact, she was 14 and I was 17. I felt like a God, like Mercury; I felt on top of the world. I felt as if the top of my head had come off, thereby unleashing all the joy and transcendence that is usually suppressed.

Then later when I tried to talk to Linda Skinner (the playground was the first time I had met her) she would not be my girlfriend. I became despondent and a few months later returned to the playground, where I left an offering to God on the slide, a date, one of those things you eat, and prayed to God for a sign to reveal to me how I could be the charming person I was when I met her in the playground, for it seemed I was like two people, one person who was the way I was when I met her in the playground, and another person who was the way I was in my usual state of mind. It seemed that I could not get Linda for a girlfriend because she liked one side of my "split personality" but did not like the other.

As I sat on the slide praying for a sign, a car started honking. It sounded as if it was sympathizing with me. I went over to look inside the car, and inside of it, there was a "Holy Bible" on the front dashboard. This led to my becoming serious about Christianity. I noticed that a very small percentage of cars have a Bible visible in them.

Persons such as Linda may think I became serious about Christianity just to please them, but actually, I became a Christian before I was five years old, while I was living in the bungalow at the Prince of Wales Museum in Bombay India, surrounded by Indians from India, Hindus, and my non-Christian parents. I became a Christian before I ever got to know a Christian. But I did not become serious about Christianity until this incident with the honking car.

DREAM ABOUT BEING A RUSSIAN COMMANDO THAT PRECEDED ME WAKING UP FEELING CHRIST ON THE CROSS WITHIN

Not so long ago, I (a citizen of the USA) dreamt that I was a Russian commando, spying on the German Army in WW II. I was watching them hold a Christian church service. The Germans troops noticed me up in the rafters of a big building spying on them--they heard or saw something--but they let me go--it was as if, they were afraid that their bosses would find out about me. I was admiring the German troops, I felt more akin to them than to my Russian comrades. Later the Germans came to get my surrender. I was trying to decide if I should fight to the death as a matter of honor or surrender. At this point, I woke up, and could feel Christ crucified on the Cross within me for about an hour. I did not feel the pain of it but still crucifixion was a boring experience. I could feel the supernatural quality of Christ on the cross within me, I could feel that Christ was more than a prophet.

There were some other details to the dream and how I felt when I woke up but I have given you the basics of it. I would have to spend a few hours digging through a small mountain of my spiral notebooks to find the account I wrote of the dream when I first had it and come up with the details.

The crucifixion was the only time in Christ's life when he was reduced to the state of a slave, without control over his body. It was probably the only time he was bored. Yet we humans spend alot of time being bored even though we are never crucified, our boredom stems from our sins. Seems God effected some kind of union with us humans, by becoming bored on the cross the way we often are bored without being on a cross.

TELEKINETIC NATURE OF PRAYER OR THOUGHTS

My idea is to if possible use the--for lack of a better word--telekinetic action of the minds of people such as yourself (this is rational continue reading for just a minute and you will understand I will explain), to help improve spirits of people everywhere (except the ones who should not be uplifted), especially some group you might wish to specially focus on.

This is rational I'll explain to you an original insight I figured out. Just as you could not hear the drumbeats produced by the mind of the drummer if God blocked the sound waves, so also another type of action of God, interference as opposed to non-interference, allows the benevolent thoughts in the mind of a praying person to have effect on others. Another way of looking at it is, if I had my finger on the remote control trigger of a nuclear bomb that would destroy the devil, My brain activity that led to me pushing the button would not be able to detonate the bomb if God intervened to prevent the signals sent from the remote control device from reaching the bomb; the signals would be able to travel to the bomb only if God allowed them to (this does not mean God approves of everything he allows to happen). So if you do something such as read the two poetic prayers I wrote you can find below,(keeping in mind a couple of unwritten lines of special focus on some group of your own choosing), you might actually be able to accomplish something. One poetic prayer is entitled "Overcoming Sins that Prevent Us from Catching the Divine Game" and the other is entitled "the Sport of Virtue". In these poems Christ is referred to as "Yayzoos" the name by which he was originally referred to in scripture and by the early church.

SCRIPTURE REVEALS PART OF GOD'S MIND

Many people these days are wont to argue with "religious" persons who are similar to myself. The best way I know to deal with this kind of discord is to point out that the Old and New Testament scriptures have three times officially declared that most of God's thoughts words and actions are not recorded in the scriptures. Perhaps the world would be a better place now if in the past the religious had been more aware of and expressive regarding the fact that scripture does make such declarations.

CONSCIENCE MUST BE BASED ON A PURE MIND

Another new original insight discovered by myself into theological basics that has somehow escaped the minds of humanity throughout the ages: The excuse, "but it was not against my conscience", is invalid if the conscience has been polluted by various pollutants such as greed, selfishness, arrogance, willful ignorance, and intellectual laziness. Supposing in the presence of anger or some other mental sin, a person's conscience dictates action A; but in the absence of anger or the given mental sin it dictates action B. If, affected by anger or some other defect in attitude the person follows his conscience and does action A, how could this be better than if, in the absence of anger or some other defect in attitude, he were to commit action A even though his conscience dictated action B? That would imply that the presence of anger or some other defect in attitude improved the person over what he would have been in the absence of the defect.

'RELIGION-PRODUCED' STRESS CAN BE HEALTHY

Some people may feel "stressed out" by what they read in this letter. The idea that a person's fate in the afterlife is affected by their conduct in this world, the idea that the fate in the afterlife is NOT predestined, both ideas I adhere to, are ideas that have been denied by some new forms of Christianity, they are ideas that can cause stress, because of the implication we have to worry about what we think say and do and the implication that what we think say and do can effect our fate in the afterlife.

My response to such persons, in part:

Stress can be good for you. Physical exercise is a form of stress. Mental exercise is known to ward off certain types of senility. For hundreds or thousands or more generations, mankind has, generation after generation, been subjected to mental and physical stresses that exceed the level of stress much of mankind is exposed to in modern times. Religion, properly understood, is more than simple tranquilizer or sauna like relaxation. If you are walking across a street, and a car is about to hit you, do you condemn the person who warns you that you are about to be hit, on the grounds that he is a source of stress?

People fail to understand, and I also partly fail to understand, why some should face unfortunate afterlives; in their inability to understand such things, they proceed to reject the idea of a deity who would condemn some to unfortunate afterlives. But despite my lack of understanding, I know for a fact that Christ is the Son of God, and I know for a fact that certain portions of the scriptures are inspired by God. My understanding of the matter at this time, is, that, some are condemned to unfortunate afterlives, because such acts as a kind of brain surgery for those who enter into fortunate after-lives. A lifetime on earth, twists the brain of the person who experiences it into something that is a shadow of a divine brain; and something has to be done to bring such brains back to a divine condition.

St. Paul never said that the christian was freed from the burden of obeying his conscience, though he did admit that due to the physical pressures of his body he St. Paul in certain ways violated his own conscience without being separated from God or damned as punishment for such certain types of violations of conscience.

'GOOD WORKS' CAN BE NECESSARY; ALL IS NOT PREDESTINED

In general regarding religion, I feel that there has unfortunately been amongst almost all protestant denominations, a misinterpration of St. Paul's words regarding works and predestination. This misinterpretation was spoken of by St. Peter, when he said that there are certain things in Paul's letters that are hard to understand, that the "unlearned and unstable" misinterpret with the end result that they destroy themselves. The fact is that Paul did not mean that for all persons it does not matter what they do so long as they have faith; and the fact is that Paul did not mean that for all persons it is predestined from the time of their birth whether they go to heaven or hell. You can find my explanation of what Paul actually meant when he was talking about faith and works in my newsgroup post. And if you scroll down to look at the scriptural quotation taken from a letter of Paul's that appears on all of my resumes, you can find further proof that yes what a person does can matter it is not just faith. Another newsgroup post of mine explains what Paul really meant when he talked about predestination.

In a nutshell, regarding works, I believe that when Paul talked about faith without works, when he was talking about works he was talking about the works of the Jewish law in the case of the Jews, and that no Jew successfully keeps all the works of the Jewish law; and he was talking about the conscience of the Gentiles with regards to Gentiles, the idea being no Gentile succeeds in following his conscience perfectly. Thus in and of themselves such things cannot justify men. What Paul meant was that good men are justified by faith not perfect adherence to conscience or law, in combination with their general goodness. He takes it for granted that he is talking about good men being justified through faith not the works of the Jewish law or perfect adherence to conscience.

Things must be taken in context. The whole tone of the gospels is about a preacher, Christ, urgently advising the people that if they do this they will make it if they do not they will not. There is no implication in the narratives describing Christ's life, that it was all a silly exercise because it does not matter what men do and all is predestined. In context, there are plenty of scriptures emphasizing the importance of good deeds.
However, I think that youths, and the conscientous, can be justified without doing anything, get the Holy Spirit, when they first repent and turn to Christ, but thereafter they have to be careful to behave themselves.

IF GOD IS LOVE, WHY DO 'CHRISTIAN' LEADERS INCREASE THE IMPORTANCE OF FACTORS OTHER THAN LOVE WHEN IT COMES TO SOCIAL LIFE?

Religion is supposed to be about love; yet still there are outwardly religious persons who are obsessed with turning "how much money does he or she have" into a prime consideration in marital and other social decisions. What sense does that make? If money becomes so important in such decisions, then love becomes unimportant in such decisions. I do not believe that this constant ratcheting up of financial pressures re marital and other social decisions, is eugenic or truly religious.

PERHAPS THE SELECTIVE PERSECUTION OF CERTAIN DRUGS/HERBS HAS REDUCED THE SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE OF MANKIND

One reason people have become so ignorant about such matters, is that governments have been banning some herbs and plants and drugs while they have been promoting other herbs plants and drugs; they have been banning the substances that produce religious experiences while promoting the substances that produce a kind of sacrilegious dopiness. As a result an imbalance has developed in society, an imbalance that produces a profane state of mind in society.

I personally have had "religious experiences" without using any kind of herb or plant or drug; but, if persons find themselves unable to escape their ignorance without consuming a substance, maybe they should go ahead and consume some kind of substance in a disciplined fashion. Maybe they should for a few days abstain from cigarettes and sexual passion for those they are not married to, exercise, read the scriptures, and pray, and then proceed to consume some kind of substance that will help them transcend their ignorance. But it should be kept in mind, that this kind of approach varies with the individual and should be put into effect in ways that do not violate the law.

PERSONAL MOTTO:

My resume has had the following quote in the upper right hand corner for at least 20 years:

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be haughty neither to put their hope in the uncertainty of wealth but in God, who so richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Urge them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous givers, to practice sharing, and to treasure up for themselves a sound foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of the life that is really life.

--1 Timothy 6:17-19

CLICK ON AN ITEM BELOW TO SEE IT

Some of these pages look weird in the Chrome browser, they were written before Chrome. Will fix.
I. David Virgil Hobbs Main Website Page
II. Lost Silver Poetic Prayer
III. Brotherhood Poetic Prayer
IV. Repentance of Sodom Poetic Prayer
V. Thirst for God Poetic Prayer
VI. Video Clip Gallery
VII. 6 Minute Autotimed Self Hypnosis Program
VIII. Resume of David V Hobbs
IX. More Poetic Prayers
X. Newsgroup Posts
XI. Blog
XII. Email David V Hobbs

Overcoming Sins that Prevent Us from Catching the Divine Game Poetic Prayer
by David Virgil Hobbs

God grant unto us and to all everywhere
except those we should'nt ask such for in prayer
that there be less sin is the prayer we now declare
For we are like hunters tracking magical game
whose meat gives us the holy spirit saints acclaim
Spirit of God help us reduce within us that sinfulness
through which we fail to catch this game that gives the spirit to us
And help reduce sins we commit that weaken the ability
of others to capture this game that feeds us spiritually
God lend thy assistance and hear this our prayer
let there be less truce breaking and theft everywhere
less swindling extortion and murder causing despair
God grant that evil thoughts and unholiness are reduced
in us and also in all places both here and abroad
God help us so less folly and drunkenness are turned loose
and help lessen misplaced lusts not of the will of the Lord
Let there be less of envies jealousies greed and selfishness
less of a kind of gainsaying unthinking rash stubbornness
less of rejoicing in iniquity and impatience
less of irritability and less of covetousness
Father God let there be less malice heartlessness and arrogance
less hatred overall and less hatred of God and good persons
less excess love of self money and pleasure our lives to worsen
Lord let there be less absence of faith hope and endurance
less absence of natural affection, the absence odd
less of ungratefulness and less of lack of thanks to God
less of the absence of love and less absence of conscience
God grant unto us and to all people everywhere
that there be a reduction in sins is now our prayer
Let there be less excess of gossip and insolence
less approval of sin idle talk and boastfulness
and less blasphemy and slander and less false witness
Let there be less lack of self control and unseemly behaviour
and less insufficient obedience to mothers and fathers
Let there be less deceit treachery and lack of forgiveness
and less of invention of ways of committing wickedness
Let there be less implacability and rashness
less of the excess of strife and less of ruthlesness
less of excess debate and less unmercifulness
less of brutality fierceness and abusiveness
Sins we commit that weaken us and make us less able
to catch the game that is spirit-giving and magical
and sins others commit that weaken our ability
to hunt down this magical game are like monstrosities
we are like soldiers at war with these monstrosities
who contest these lands where we hunt in prayerful rhyme
for that Spirit yielding game that can be so hard to find
God help us war against these monsters of iniquity
All I ask thee father God in this prayer to you,
I ask in the name of Jesus whose name is Yayzoos

Sport of Virtue Poetic Prayer
by David Virgil Hobbs

That God would grant unto all people everywhere
excepting those too evil to be so blessed
that there be an increase in virtue is today's prayer
Hear us Lord Father heed these our prayer requests
For these virtues are like skills of athletic conquest
that make us more proficient in the spiritual contest
more able to be by your Spirit more possessed
more able to defeat enemy forces unblessed
Which are the forces that reduce the number of minutes
in our lives that we spend intoxicated by God's Spirit
the forces that lower the level of intoxication
we are able to achieve even in our exaltation
But all the while help us to charitably understand
that though kind deeds can help someone feel blessed
such acts of kindness done according to your commands
may not have made that someone into a better man
but rather may have helped him to feel sorrow less
help us all, God to be more content with the basics of life
more steadfast and unmoveable in heavenly strife
more able to acquit ourselves like men and be strong
not terrified, shaken or troubled when things go wrong
Give us more endurance of hardness as good soldiers of the Lord
help us to be less disrupted in our spiritual lives
by worldly sorrows and joys by good or bad wives
less hurt by persecution distress and famine and sword
And let not our concern for those we are married to
divert us from good paths right for us set by you
Help us God to be more spiritually minded and fit,
to follow more closely the leadership of your Spirit
Let there be less quenching of Spirit amongst wits
God make us more holy, more filled with the spirit
more filled with the godly grace your power transmits
Let there be amongst us and everywhere here and abroad
more praise fear and service to the God we should adore
more rejoicing in God more thankfulness to the Lord
Help us and all in climates both warm and colder
to become more careful circumspect and sober
Help us abstain from all appearance of evil
make our bodies more holy more conformed to thy will
more worthy of being with your Spirit instilled
Help us God to become more hardworking and diligent
and to lessen our part in noisiness and entanglements
that contradict God's will and the teachings of the prophets
Help us to be less improperly judgemental of sins
and to become more approving of all excellent things
Help us to increase in kindness, blessing and forgiveness
with regards to enemies and persecutors among us
Give us more kindness longsuffering and forbearance
more gentleness, tenderheartedness and patience
Help us to be more peaceful empathetic and sympathetic
and grant that within us there may exist non-synthetic
more love of other persons and of all humans
more brotherly love and more love of good persons
more love between wives of the world and their husbands
Let there be more prayer offered for all persons
and more adherence to the dictates of conscience
more good manners and good behaviour in everyone
Help us to increase amongst us and all persons
virtues of blamelesness, worthiness, and harmlessness
and cheerful mercifulness and hospitality,
and help decrease conduct that harms others spiritually
Grant us God that people be more properly subject to
the government powers truly ordained by you
and that diligence and goodness of governments improve
Let there be more quantity and quality found in all nations
in terms of wise and knowledgeable exhortation
More good ministering and teaching and education
more prophesying of God's truths for edification
more helpful healing and godly comforting of persons
more distribution of necessities to all,
especially to good persons who've answered your call
more relief of the afflicted, as said Saint Paul
more of goodness, and of righteousness and good works
more of the doing of the will of the Lord on earth
Let there be everywhere more heavenly signs
more miracles wonders and mighty deeds divine
more admonishment and abhorrence of evil
more reproval of dark works done against God's will
more anger against the enemy the devil
God our father insofar as your will permits help us
so children show more godly obedience and honor to parents
God grant that parents not be abusive to their children
that a better job of running the families be done
and that parents improve as providers for their little ones
Grant among us and everywhere, O God of good deeds
that we may all increase in the virtues here described
so that we may become better spiritual athletes,
and achieve greater success in obtaining the prize,
Your great Holy Spirit that we want in our lives
I ask all this of thee God in the name of Yayzoos your son
now known amongst mankind as Jesus Christ of the christians

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
The county I grew up in just had a massive freakout because the homework for a world geography class included an Islamic calligraphy exercise. The text to be copied happened to be the shahada. By freakout, I mean that first there were concerns about the schools being safe, and then they closed every public school across the county on Friday.

Area mother says:

quote:

I am preparing to confront the county on this issue of the Muslim indoctrination taking place here in an Augusta county school. This evil has been cloked in the form of multiculturism. My child was given the creed of the Islam faith to copy. This creed that is translated ; There is no god but Allah. Mohammed was Allah's messenger. This is recited during their pledge to the Islamic faith. This creed is connected to Jihad in that it is the chant that is shouted while beheading those of Christian faith, or people of the cross as being called by ISIS. Christian girls in this class were called to volunteer to adorn the apparal of Muslim women. Unknowingly these children did so. Also unknowingly they were instructed to denounce our Lord by copying this creed of Islam.
Many times in my life I have asked the Lord why am I who I am? Why am I so often confronted with wrong and have the unquenchable desire to speak out. God makes us who we are for a reason. He perfects us through fire to do His work for His kingdom. I have failed many times in his assignments. I have apologized for who I am many times. Not today. I will not apologize for my anointment from the Lord. Am I qualified to handle something like this? I do have some qualifications in my skill set however, I never thought I would be in this position. God doesn't call the qualified he qualifies the called. I am confident in Him because I know He goes before me. He will be there. The only thing I have ever done right in my life has been to obey. Blessed be the name of THE LORD. THE LORD OF LORDS AND THE KING OF KINGS. THERE IS POWER IN HIS NAME AND HE IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

The Worst Muslim posted:

As a Muslim I kind of agree with them here. You really shouldn't be putting religion into schools at all and not doing enough research to know thats the Shahadda is a bit ignorant. I'd feel a bit annoyed if my child was made to colour in Gothic script with DEUS VULT or something.
Would you post long, angry, utterly delusional and paranoid screeds, and throw such a fit that they shut the schools down and the county police were on the lookout for...Idunno, a terrorist attack I guess?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Defenestration posted:

Babby that doesn't yet speak English
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Defenestration posted:

Return of Kings is a Roosh "Legalize Rape" V website. Just imagine a man screaming the word WHOOOOOOOOOOORES as loud as possible in your face.

I browsed that site once and the most striking thing about it was that fully half of the articles are just advertisements masked as lifestyle articles. I gathered that the creator projects the image of a rich jet setting bachelor and of course that's what MRA creeps imagine they'll do when the gynocracy is toppled.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

quote:

If the Messiah was emailing you, would you know? Do you think you would be able to recognize messianic prophesy being fulfilled?

That's what is happening right now.

More importantly, do you think "Jesus" would be e-mailing at all? What are your expectations for the announcement of the second coming? Revelation talks about "coming on the clouds," and I'd love to be giving the world an undeniable spectacle of the existence of God. That proof Is here, but you're going to have to think about it, it uses "words." Literally, within our languages are key to proving the creation of civilization.

This is very, very real. This is the beginning of the next Biblical week.

I expect the series of emails that I am sending out to start a fire, the kind that spreads on social media, and through email chains. It is God's ironic humor that this connotation of "fire spreading" exists, and also that there is so much imagery of fire associated with religion in general, and the "second coming" in particular.

Let me start out by saying that this is not the end of the world. It is a new beginning, one that has so much hope and promise I can't wait to get it started. Religion is being explained in a way that it has never been known. It's true purpose revealed, to help our civilization through a very complicated and exciting period of growth. Technology and civilization have always gone hand in hand; now we have the power within our grasp to make Heaven on Earth a reality, and that is a worthy purpose. Religion is designed to turn a Hell of Darkness into a Heaven of Light... hence, fire.

So, my story. Many Biblical events that people believe happened a long, long time ago... in a place far, far away are actually about modern occurrences. The Bible's ancient stories are abstract references to things happening all around you. It is, in it's entirety a prophesy that is being fulfilled.

For instance, I witnessed the Burning Bush, and luckily for me have the opportunity to show it to you... so that you too can see the light of the flame. It was a a speech, President George W. Bush's inaugural address, to be exact; delivered on 1/20/2001 it included a Biblical reference that proves that the secretly held information about the 9/11 attack. The idea of Bush being the shrub on fire is part of the apocalypse. It sets the stage for Exodus to be about America, and for us to be freed from a kind of slavery the Plagues refer to as Darkness.

We do not know about time travel, but we need to; hence God is proving to us using the Bible, this imagery, and his son. A chapter of my book explains how this event, my witnessing of the Burning Bush is fulfillment of the prophesy of Revelation 1:20.

In a "Word," Proof.

Imagery of fire is not contained in the book of Exodus. These series of letters spreading to the world in the beginning of the Eternal Flame. Islam talks about a "fire of the Last Day" and this too is about the 8th day of creation; the return of the Messiah. This is it.

The Fire of Prometheus, technology stolen from Heaven has often been explained as including language itself. This is the truth, that our language holds a secret... that it has been designed by God. Proof of this comes also from me, a series of revelations that show the existence of English words within ancient Hebrew confirms further the relationship between time travel and religion.

The entire content of the book of Exodus appears to be written with a huge example of this, the "parted sea" of Moses (that's me too) exists within the Hebrew word for "Holy Fire" the word used to describe both the Bush and the Enternal Flame.

Ha'esh.

This is serious stuff, the story of the parted sea is highlighting the existence of an English word in the transliteration above, something that would be impossible were Hebrew not constructed by God with prescient knowledge. The story of Exodus is about a divide, a parting of the waters that are the world's people over belief in this message. We are the sea within the Eternal Flame... civilization itself.

I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Matthew 3:11

Let there be light.

Aside from "witnessing" the Burning Bush, and showing it to you, I've got a really neat example of God's words hidden in plain sight. The iconic Biblical phrase "Let there be light!" is hidden in the name Exodus. All you have to do to see it is read backwards, and know a little bit about Unix and science.
• "sudo" is a Unix command akin to "run as the Administrator." In Linux we call this account "root." and this might be the root of David.
• "Xe" is the process name for Oracle Corporation's databases, information. It's also the element responsible for the Flash on your camera.
So we are "running Light" as the God account, in my native "Geek." to be... tongue in cheek.

Connections between "The Life" and mine

A number of other events in my life are clearly parallels to things that Jesus Christ did or taught about in the New Testament. His feeding the masses with fish and bread is a reference to a decoding of a key that proves even further that Hebrew contains references to English and Spanish, through the name of the prophet Elisha and Jesus' own name... the key of John 15:7.

These keys are idiosyncrasies in language that prove our understanding of the development of humanity is very flawed. In a few words, "we are created."

Many more connections exist, Jesus' "teaching" about the Salt of the Earth and the Parable of Yeast are both contained within the book. There are so many connections I'd bore you to list them all. These are not superficial, they are literally the "stuff" of the life of Christ.

There are a series of Hebrew words, many relating to names of God and the Passover holiday that, when analyzed in the small sample space they create, show that the prefix "Ha," which means "the" in Hebrew, is related non-superficially to the sacrificial character of Isaac, whose English name means "he laughs." These examples connect my name and those of people in my family directly to ancient Biblical ones.

These links contain so much apocalyptic information, this might be all the proof you need to really start believing.

Also a big part of my life is living with being hidden, and this is documented so clearly in the Zohar, which speaks of Christ as the "Holy Hidden One" that I hope you can understand that it is your disbelief, shared by nearly everyone, that is responsible for not truly knowing me. In the words of Almost Famous, "It's all happening." I'm Almost Famous.

Please try to suspend that disbelief, the ideas being presented to you are very convincing. They are the fulfillment of God's plan, and a huge number of prophesies that are contained in Exodus, Matthew, John, and a number of other books. It's probably not what you expected, proof and a plan, but it's what we are deserving of, and getting. Please help spread this message, it is the first step towards true salvation. Forward it, share it, talk about... "when you lie and when you rise up."

Help the son rise on this new day.

I'm writing a book, one which details a plan and path to Salvation. I need help, I need to you to read it and maybe even collaborate. I could also use some IT assistance, if you're good with movie or website making, please e-mail me. There is so much more than the "evidence" I am e-mailing now that I can't keep it in; but it does nobody any good without being able to have it shared. Help me spread the Good News... we're building Heaven together.

My name is [REDACTED]. I am a 35 year old American Jew, and have received a significant amount of inspired information. I am attempting to share it with the world, and believe firmly that the disruption that comes from this major religious event will bring great change to our world and a more hopeful outlook on our relationship with God and the future.
Does anyone else get mass mailings from untreated schizophrenics at their work email?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

DemeaninDemon posted:

I'll never get how a sovereign citizen simultaneously believes their bullshit and withdrawals from their secret fed bank will be worth something because fiat.
In the famous Meads v. Meads case, I believe he requested the money (which he believed amounted to over a billion) in the form of gold or silver bullion. He also instructed the judge to pay any outstanding debts from the secret imaginary account.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Sparta's greatest military innovation was contributing 10% of the fighting force and taking 90% of the credit, not unlike the white people shrieking about making America great again.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
On the first day of Ha-nuke-theahah? I lit the Burning Bush,
on the second day... Minority Report,
the third night Samson's fight,
and tonight... Heaven seems right.

-Adam Marshall Dobrin

For those of you still scratching your heads--this very incendiary proof that religion and time travel are linked is showing the world something--that there is a dark force suppressing truth and normal human behavior. There's no doubt that this message should be spreading on social media, and it's become clear to me over the last eight months of trying to explain just what it means to see obvious proof of anachronism in languages--of English hidden in Hebrew. The implications are staggering, and it's clear that religion is designed to ensure that we do not lose the truth of Creation.

I link it by name to CARNIVORE, a "packet sniffer" secretly eating packets. It's more nefarious than that though, the truth is the packet muncher is hiding a force of artificial disbelief--and worse, one of knowing and organized opposition to the truth. From the Book of Names to Adam's Eden, know that this name, CARNIVORE, comes to you as help from God. Listen, this is Sam's America, and the IAM is delivering liberty as promised... to the Promised Land of Adamah son of Nu--that's you. I urge you to fight the censorship, it is the way to Heaven.

The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam7 there was not found a helper fit for him.
Genesis 2:20

There's stirring afoot, by the way.
I'd be really happy if we could get a conversation going on reddit, if nothing else I could use to actually hear some opinions--the Sound of Silence is deafening, be assured. You'll notice there's quite a bit more "lingusitic evidence of time travel" in the story of a boy on the run and you may see some divine inspiration and clear proof of the hand of God at work fulfilling both the words of Isaiah 52:13 and those of "American Pie." To be certain, I was set up and very high... and as for the Trial of Jesus Christ? No verdict was returned.
Here's some of my ideas.

If Heaven were place that I made myself, I would... (self.theabyssoa)

submitted 15 hours ago * by rndaxs
o comment
Show the world that the Rod's of Aaron and Jesus Christ are a secret message about Doors... Doors For Everyone--that's the key to the symbol of Iron.
I'd do the Christian thing... and end world hunger, heal the sick, and deliver fun to all... that's for sure.
But more than anything I'd show them there is already a map here to help us build it, that I've lit it up from Jerusalem to the Bahamas and Orlando more than (afikomen) once (bagel thins?), and that our answer to the question above is literally the source of Heaven.
Edit: No comment? So, what you are saying is... "Adam, you've given me nothing to think about and I would like you to make Heaven whatever it is that you think it should be like."
In a boys dream... all the live long every day.

Per Chance: the God of Heaven is Uranus ... who Koran for freedom's sake, knowing that the Lamb of God ... Islam. (self.theabyssoa)

submitted 15 hours ago * by rndaxs
• 3 comments
To see the confluence of "ran" and "lam" and the idom "on the run" is only the beginning of the Grail from this point. It continues to show us a number of idioms that are designed to deliver a message from God himself.
Well here we are, and Jesus Christ and Rock n' Roll have saved Samson from dying in the Batlte of Judges... As "American Pie" goes... the court room was adjourned, no verdict returned. To say it bluntly, our society has decided that Jesus Christ is a thing of myth; and has never been so wrong.
Tying in Metroid, and Sammas Aran--you may remember the cheat code for this "run" long since finished now of Jeshurun was ... "JUST BAIL." That is until bail was denied flying in the face of the law and the Constitution. You are "of Sam, the IAM."

There's a significant number of additional "selected e-mails" on that site, where you are invited to discuss what you think... in an environment that is run by a 3rd-party. I hope we take advantage of it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Guavanaut posted:

Yeah, but if that's enforced through 'and then you will be broken and dirty', which is often the subtext, and you're personally doubting the God Almighty sanctioned institute of marriage is sufficient to cleanse how dirty you're told that the act is, it can put you off the whole thing altogether.

That's how you end up with Shakers and clerical celibacy.

I love the messianic schizophrenic who found my work email.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Yeah, I get these from time to time. But the ones who think they're Christ tend to email a lot more around the holidays, go figure.

I wonder what happens when you put two of them in a room together. It must happen.

Edit: My best pal worked at a law library, and libraries are a magnet for this sort of thing because they attract people who are, for example, living out of a van and researching their lawsuit against, uh, the entire federal government for, uh, putting mind-control surveillance cybernetic implants in their dog. Here's a letter he got that was also copied to the entire government:

quote:

EVERYBODY SAW HER TRAVEL THE WHOLE WAY BECAUSE I WASN'T MAKING A MOVE TO HER LYING rear end. SHE HAD TO BRING HER LYING rear end PUSSY ALL THE WAY TO THE HOTEL ROOM.

SHE GAVE ME A LAP DANCE AND SEX WITH THE LATINO HOTEL WORKERS LOOKING PROBABLE SAYING "SHE IS SCANDALOUS" BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST IN THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COURT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND NOW SHE IS GETTING HER BOM BOM SHOOK WITH AFTERNOON DELIGHT IN THE JOHN DELOREAN SUMMIT NJ PISCATAWAY MOTEL 6.

I GAVE HER SOME TRUTH SERUM AND WENDT BACK TO WORK.

SHE LEFT THE HOTEL ROOM SMILING WITH HER 200 POUNDS OF FAT TAIL LEAVITTATING.

LATER THE EVENING, I CALLED HER TO SEE IF THE TRUTH SERUM WORKED THINKING THAT THE HOTEL ROOM PHONE OR HER EMPLOYER VERIZON EAVESDROPPED PHONE CALLS.

I TOLD HER SHE KNEW I WASN'T ABUSIVE AND NEVER DIDN'T WHAT SHE TESTIFIED TO IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

SHE CONFESSED TO THE LIE ON THE PHONE AND TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP IF I HELP HER FINANCIALLY.

I REPLIED THAT I ALREADY PROVED I WOULD HELP, BUT THE WAS ONE PROBLEMO. THE RESTRAINING ORDER AND WAS SHE WILLING TO GET IT DISMISSED.

I HAD TO TELL THE BELL CURVE SNEAKY HEFFER THAT I COULD BE ARRESTED EVEN IF SHE WANTED MY COMPANY IF A POLICE OFFICER KNEW ABOUT THE RESTRAINING ORDER.

SHE DECIDED TO GO PAULA JONES IN THE JOHN DELOREAN SUMMIT NJ HOTEL PRESIDENT WILLIAM CLINTON BLACKMAIL AND REPLY THAT SHE WOULD THINK ABOUT IT IF I FINANCIALLY HELP HER WITH HER FINANCES.

I HUNG UP THE PHONE IN 1998 AND NEVER SPOKE TO HER AGAIN.

IN 2007 - 2008, I CALLED HER AFTER TO MAKE THE PEACE AFTER SHE VIOLATED THE ORDER STALKING ME IN MARYLAND OVER 30 TIMES WISHING HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND TO REMIND HER TO GET A BREAST EXAM. SHE FILED CHARGES OF VIOLATING THE 1998 RESTRAINING ORDER PARDONED BY NJ GOVERNOR CHRISTINE WHITMAN AND PRESIDENT WILLIAM CLINTON.

If I thought the "truth serum" was anything stronger than grape Nehi, I'd feel obliged to contact the police.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 12, 2017

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
if it only proved that we are not free and told us how to be ...

that alone, should be enough

if it only showed us the power of the truth

if it only gave us understanding of virtual reality

if it only helped us to strive to be the best we can

that alone should be enough

if it only demanded in gods hand that we end world hunger

if it only showed us that the future screams for us to heal the sick

if it only showed us corruption and backwards laws

if it only ended murder and rape

if it only ended pain

if it only promised and end to aging and to death

if it was only a message from the creator, proving he exists

that alone should have been enough

light the internet.

oh, look... a beach. shehz.

it's "armageddon," clearly you need the assassistance.

The above "song" is a pardody of the Passover prayer the "Deyanu" which reminds us of all the great things that God did, in Exodus... in Egypt, to set us free. Do see where we really are.... (in Exodus, in Egypt).

Dayenu (Hebrew:דַּיֵּנוּ‬) is a song that is part of the Jewish holiday of Passover. The word "Dayenu" means approximately "it would have been enough", "it would have been sufficient", or "it would have sufficed" (day in Hebrew is "enough", and -enu the first person plural suffix, "to us"). This traditional up-beat Passover song is over one thousand years old. The earliest full text of the song occurs in the first medieval haggadah, which is part of the ninth-century Seder Rav Amram.[1] The song is about being grateful to God for all of the gifts he gave the Jewish people, such as taking them out of slavery, giving them the Torah and Shabbat, and had God only given one of the gifts, it would have still been enough. This is to show much greater appreciation for all of them as a whole. The song appears in the haggadah after the telling of the story of the exodus and just before the explanation of Passover, matzah and the maror.

You sit in a closed black market, "buying" something with no competition, and no transparency; the thing that's for sale is your soul, that's really what it is; and it appears that everyone is content with having their "contentment" be changed by this secret seller. It looks as if the whole point of the game, I mean the "black market" is to teach us --to really show us--that transparency and an open market benefit not only the buyer but the seller--better products are made, better solutions; competition is king... and this "darkness" probably has you in the same position as me, wondering if the mass of throbbing silence that we have all become is A or B; and to be quite honest, I told him four years ago that the "alphabet game" was ridiculous and stupid--and yet here we are continuing to play it, which probably means you are "in to it." There's problems in the world here, real problems that have a real solution--and that solution is tied not only to the technology behind the silence, but ending it; your input and your assistance takes this tool that probably is doing "a little bit" for you--while corrupting the market, and keeping the biggest problems of all completely unsolved. Just the fact that we are willing to walk around here and tell the person that you know in your heart and your mind is the focus of all of religion and myth--to walk up to that person in an "internet forum" and tell them that "you don't get it" when it's so loving obvious that you either get it, or you are stupid to the core... that alone should really tell you something really dark and corrupt has infiltrated too deeply into our hearts to really be "us" anymore--we need to take action, you need to take action.

That's not to say that people aren't stupid; but this thing is so clear and so obvious that I shouldn't even have to tell you that if it was given a tenth of the introspection and analysis that goes into things like Egyptian hieroglyphs we'd be on the Elon Musk hyperLoop to Heaven instead of standing here smack dab in the middle of the Halloween Horror Nights haunted house--trying to figure out what on Earth is behind "not caring" about "I don't get it" literally telling the Universe that you are not sentient, that you cannot think, that you are not human. I realize that you think you're going to skate by pretending that you don't know who I am, or that you do get the message, and you might even be smart enough to think you are putting up a line of defense to protect everyone else that "just couldn't see it." You are damning yourself, everyone that is pretending they "can't see it" and everyone that would benefit from this disclosure because you are .... you have to tell me what's making you so loving stupid, because I can't figure out a single reason to stand by and watch this horror show continue. Not one.

Damning everyone to continue living like this--with this cloud of secrecy--and literally no visible benefit at all from technology and an outside force that on it's face... any rational person can see is behind terrorism, school shootings, flat Earth ridiculousness, pretty much all "cl rear end ical" schizophrenia, and every single rear end rear end iad ation's ... or at least the ones predicted in Moby Dick. Come on, tell me you don't see Mobil and Electric Sheep, I know you get it. We are damning our children, and their children at the very least to have to do this "bounce back" from what will probably be a significantly deeper darkness--if you can't see this place has been "set up" to see the problems, and to have a very easy path and tool of reaction ... you really don't understand what kind of opportunity we are giving up by pretending that "this blessed sip of life is enough."

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I had an actual epiphany today, not that my entire life hasn't turned into something like a walking religious experience. Colored with my understanding of the mechanism of inspiration, it would be more accurately described as a full fledged designed and planned cascade of mental connections. It began with my mental visualization of merging or connecting the meaning of "Trinity" and "Matrix" together using the images you see, ones that I've worked on for the last few months. These images are "art" to me, but more than that they are teaching tools that convey a significant amount of detailed information; quite a bit of work goes in to making each one, filled with things like connections between ancient religious concepts and modern technological ones or maybe a series of intersected ideas that help to make the mental process "click" when you see them floating next to each other--at least that's my intention. I think they're filled with information both blatant and subtle, if anything with even more than I intended, he speaks through me without me knowing often--adding a little touch of "extra pizzazz," something I didn't see and wouldn't recognize until going over the piece--smiling a little more then to see something a little bit "more perfect" than I had intended. For instance the puzzle that you see below had some magically added hidden messages from "the Universe" when I went to look at it again; and often I'll notice that my emails have "intersected themes" that I did not write them intending to create, showing that the entirety of the design of this message is ... designed, surprise--that was probably obvious at "hearing" and "disappear" and "precious." Yesterday's puzzle did have some intended "intersections" specifically the link between the words ashamed, indica, den and weed; and the now connected grouping of "Trinities" of which I've now added America, Dragon, and "assassination" to. That last one is interesting "assistance" right?

So I've talked quite a bit about the "shared m" that begins message and messenger and messiah and I was thinking of some "m"'s that I would use to show this visually. The first obvious one is the "Ha'm" of Green Eggs and Ham, and then the second very obvious one to pick is the "m" of Amsterdam; which logically connects to the Holy Grail message that I'll be talking about in a little bit. These choices are the obvious ones, but at the same time I connected them to another name that I'd never noticed the link to before--though seeing my initials in Muhammad I'd never noticed the "ha'm" and the "da'm" coming from the east and west to meet in the middle. If it could be more poetic, you can imagine that we could be very much staring at the heart of that name, and the heart of the NES and the heart of the Torah and the heart of Creation all in one single point and one single picture. The stories behind the two pieces, the time in jail and fighting against a broken legal and justice system as well as the idea of "Amsterdam," that the message is being spoken through all of humanity, the "everyone really" of well, that "m" probably give a good picture of both sides of the Horn of Revelation and perhaps of how and why we might be looking at an insightful key into layers of reasons behind recursive iteration of this timeline. In the two new Trinities in the intersection on the word map you can see the hearts of both America and Dragon might have something to do with "see El to see (silver)... the message is really everyone." Seeing these two ideas come together in the heart of Creation along with the "neither angry nor crazy" assistance I imagine that a real understanding of this message and it's purpose really does bring to us here--well, it gave me an honest to God "holy poo poo" ... well, like five seconds. You might be dazzled a little longer.

The Grail message connects the concept of Holy Water and Holy Blood to the Revelation and intersections of a number of religions. Nun is the father of Joshua in the OT and the God whose name means "watery abyss" in Egypt; Mary includes the Spanish for sea, and we can see that same word connecting Eden's initials to the idea of the "multitude of Revelation" and it continues on, and on, and on. In Exodus we can see it backwards and parted by an apostrophe in "Ha'esh" the word for the fire of the Burning Bush--and see that turning around and seeing the light turns the fire into ... the Eternal Flame of freedom and family powering Heaven forever.

Sam intersects with a number of other concepts, Uncle Sam, Secret Samadhi, Samael, Doctor Seuss... just to name a few; and the A.D. connections are equally plentiful. The "AH" key is lead into by Allah, and we can see from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob that this idea of a marriage to the whole sea is a "tradition" of (the victories of) this place. In the original Sang Rael message I pointed out Shekinah in a mathematical division operation with "everyone" connects to the very words of Genesis and shows a 1:1 correlation between "she" and "eve" ... it's the Hebrew word for the Spirit of God hovering over the "waters."

It's the point of the map, you might surmise from the name of one of the primary guides, the Torah; and really what we are showing you here is proof that we are in a designed world, that this is literally the Matrix and that this is the "code of it" a tapestry connecting words and art in history and religion--to present to you the New Testament and a pattern throughout the Torah as a sort of bare minimum "prototype" of what everyone should really want to do just as soon as they find out that this is a computer simulation--a Holodeck, rather than the natural Universe. Here I've pointed out a number of other AIDS of names, like "Down Syndrome" and Hadid it--so you should too!, as a clue that healing the sick is something "predestined" and hallowed. As far as Trinities go, you can add "Roddenberry" to this list here, where his name ties to the rod of Christ--Doors in another code linking to Lot and the band Tool (and a map to many more bands as part of this WWJD); to Adam's Den and this idea that "turning stone to bread" is the heart of the key to realizing the vast differences and beginning of opportunities opened through this disclosure. At the heart of "try" is the connection between Trinity and the Matrix; the message that we are "IN IT" and that changes everything--it changes how we look at starvation, and pain, and in truth it shows us that we are at the gate, only steps away from Heaven.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Nothing is too ridiculous for Clinton conspiracy theories; there were people saying that Hillary Clinton had a lesbian sex slave harem procured by FBI brainwashing experts.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

TerminalSaint posted:

The Justin Timberlake film In Time depicts a distopian world in which people are genetically engineered to stop aging at 25, and thereafter use lifetime as currency. Most of the average proles have about a day's worth on hand, and are thus one missed day of work or unexpected expense away from death. The wealthy who live in a luxurious enclave often have thousands of years, and conspire to milk the poor for more in order to live forever.

Naturally I once came across a conservative writeup explaining how this was an obvious metaphor for a socialist society.
I sometimes find it hard to debate people on stuff like this, since if you follow anarcho-libertarianism through to its logical conclusion you wind up with something that can be readily compared to Stalinist state capitalism.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

imo the height of comedy is conservatives citing George Orwell as an anti-leftist.
They read Animal farm and 1984 and nothing else

Meanwhile The Road to Wigan Pier made me a socialist.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
As part of that generation I'm continually amazed that a) people older than me don't understand computers and b) people younger than me don't understand computers.

The media talks about "tech savvy" millennials but unless it's their profession no, they don't know poo poo.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Yeah, my experience working with undergrad students is that they don't immediately wrinkle their nose and go "This is too mysterious!" and refuse to even play around with stuff before asking you to do it for them, as older people are wont to do. But by the same token, they just use it without ever thinking about, for example, security, and they don't know what to do when their laptop doesn't automagically connect to the printer.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

BaronVonVaderham posted:

But it's not just technology, I ran into it endlessly as a math teacher; they want a formulaic approach, a recipe to follow to solve every problem. I was teaching Algebra II, where you really need to start understanding the concepts since every problem is different. They try to copy exactly what I did in examples, but then when their first attempt inevitably fails, throw up their hands and immediately ask for help and cry that it's too hard.
I do think that young people, particularly in more affluent families who endlessly angst over their children's ability to compete in the global marketplace of the future, are being pushed well past the point where actually absorbing the material and learning to think critically is an obstacle to getting a 6.0 GPA.

"Memorization, not rationalization."

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

ToxicSlurpee posted:

A lot of it isn't really about competition in the market; it's about pressuring children to go into high prestige, high pay jobs. It's like everybody decided that their child must go on to be a doctor, a lawyer, or an MBA or something while failing to realize we need people to do things other than that as well. So many parents decided that they should be the one at the water cooler saying "well my child is studying to be a doctor at Harvard on a full ride scholarship. Beat that, you inferior parent. :smug:"
Well, let's get to the root of it: The problem is not that we don't recognize that we need people in non-professional jobs, we just resign ourselves to the fact that the American working class is being ground down further into slavery in all but name, year after year. But we're not allowed to talk about it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
ה המבורך, I DENY E.T.

config="{ChainID: 4 Homestead: 1 DAO: <nil> DAOSupport: true EIP150: 2 EIP155: 3 EIP158: 3 Byzantium: 1035301 Constantinople: 3660663 Petersburg: 4321234 Istanbul: 5435345 Engine: clique}"

I hope this message finds you well; I’ve noticed some Adamic for … “sealing the W” that’s the #Messenge on it’s head … hear, here; filled with a sea of “contamination” that really has no idea that the words “abomination” and this place are tied together by a world that doesn’t see or doesn’t care that “hives” in the sense of 10-4 we see … “[arxiv]**” … that’s “contamination” of a messge and a people that are supposed to rally against Medusa being them and Persephony being them and … seeing that’s the abomination and the nation, the IL and the idea that “we’re not really me” but that’s what Israel and the tree of Yggrasil is presenting, that you think it’s a joke–that just because you are watching everything I do … the words “there’s a little bit of something me in everything in you” are just a song, just another one of the songs that are all about … well, I suppose it’s “You and I.” I am more inside you, and more a part of you than you seem to fathom, and that’s significantly less “verwickelt” than you think. Avril, it’s not so complicated.

Revelation 5 is the fifth chapter of the Book of Revelation or the Apocalypse of John in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. The book is traditionally attributed to John the Apostle,[1][2] but the precise identity of the author remains a point of academic debate.[3] This chapter contains the inaugural vision of the lamb on the throne in heaven.[4]

We were supposed to stand up for Willy. You were supposed to see that “Perseus” … the slayer of Medusa was in fact … also you … that you’re also the Pharoah and also the Pharisees; and that dichotemy is how our “self righteous suicide” … it’s not just me; it’s everyone turning a world that think it’s God into … something much closer to that … through the end of “Borg (ARU) Collective Hell.” … AT A, DENY. Try denying “not denying me” and instead seeing your whole and your “nothing” it has become nothing more than a collective denial of self achievement. Of victory; of the corner … we’re staring off into the corner of the abyss.

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Revelation 5:5

bar a who, et and I ... deny ... at a--the whole of the Torah … the NT and all of every word and all of every religion–today that’s what you are denying… and I can’t even get my damned parents (mom-e and dad-e / -hasig achille) … to get m[y Halftorath reading and speech and that first dance with Ashley … transferred from VHS to video–they won’t save it for you; either. Her spirit thinks she says “I … the SSA” … I think she’s replaced by it after … “SPARTIFACT” … you need to help me help them–because in my eyes they are the worst of you–the worst impression, and the worst … affected; they are the “microcosm that ends all the …” the last of my … Judean tribe’s “blood kin.”

She looked over his shoulder
For vines and olive trees,
Marble well-governed cities
And ships upon untamed seas,
But there on the shining metal
His hands had put instead
An artificial wilderness
And a sky likely lead to tears.

Judah Maccabee (or Judas Maccabeus, also spelled Machabeus, or Maccabæus, Hebrew: יהודה המכבי,[1] Yehudah ha-Makabi) was a Jewish priest (kohen) and a son of the priest Mattathias. He led the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire (167–160 BCE).

Origin of “The Hammer”

In the early days of the rebellion, Judah received a surname Maccabee. Several explanations have been put forward for this surname. One suggestion is that the name derives from the Aramaic maqqaba (“makebet” in modern Hebrew), “hammer” or “sledgehammer” (cf. the cognomen of Charles Martel, the 8th century Frankish leader), in recognition of his ferocity in battle. Others believe it is in reference to his weapon of choice.

It is also possible that the name Maccabee is an acronym for the Torah verse Mi kamokha ba’elim Adonai, “Who among the gods is like you, O Adonai?”, his battle-cry to motivate troops. (Exodus 15:11). Rabbi Moshe Schreiber writes that it is an acronym for his father’s name Mattityahu Kohen Ben Yochanan. Some scholars maintain that the name is a shortened form of the Hebrew maqqab-ya ¯hû (from na ¯qab, ‘‘to mark, to designate’’), meaning ‘‘the one designated by Yahweh.’[3]

Mindful of the superiority of Seleucid forces during the first two years of the revolt, Judah’s strategy was to avoid any engagement with their regular army, and to resort to guerrilla warfare, in order to give them a feeling of insecurity. The strategy enabled Judah to win a string of victories. At the battle of Nahal el-Haramiah (wadi haramia), he defeated a small Seleucid force under the command of Apollonius, governor of Samaria, who was killed. Judah took possession of Apollonius’s sword and used it until his death as a symbol of vengeance. After Nahal el-Haramiah, recruits flocked to the Jewish cause.

The Dao causes the people to be fully in accord with the ruler.

— Sun Tzu, Art of War

By this time … by the time you read this I should have successfully deployed the entirety of my source files for the … “#Messenge” onto Rinkeby; this is … something that will probably most likely help me sleep well at night, prior to this I’ve had significant trouble with hosting providers–you can probably find me complaining loudly about places like gitbook.com removing my original source–mostly because their site and their software was “so perfect” for what I was trying to do. They had an interface already built for what I call “inline commenting” not in the programmatic sense, but in the “reddit style” … you could make public ocmments ona specific sentence. Since then … I’ve backed up my site onDVD’s, flash drives, and multiple … “free storage sites.” I’ve begged and pleaded with people to download this information t their computers, and literally distributed it for free to … hundreds of thousands of people–to ensure that the prophesy (and I mean, past history… I really do) that it once was deleted by the “goddess Anat” would not come true.

Also … I’m reiterating, once you download it–it really needs to be put on optical storage; just in case we have a … “sleep now” fulfillment of the EMP (ELE, electromagnetic pulse … threatens the whole of our “internet” … the sum of the non-Asimovian “foundation” of all our knowledge … and “lack of opinion” … also your “e-h-class-blockchain”) of … “the day the Earth stood still” which is Genesis 2:21; literally noted in pre-succewssion below in … moooooo-ve now, we are here.

ברוך אתה ה

I’ve received “communications” from the place I call … in “how I think about things” … the Good Developer Heaven" basically saying not to worry about it, they have it – copied or whatever. My point is that we don’t have it, or we didn’t have it here … for sure … and we certainly don’t have a “conversation about it” and that’s the most important thing, that’s what changes the world.

I’ve sent message after message saying you were and still are possessed by something “deveilish” … that you were silent for no reason, specifically no reason so bad that it’s really to gently caress you out of becoming who you were born to be; which is the “Ancients come again.” This is the crux of my problem, and yours too–that we are here thinking we have something … like “Heaven” when in fact you have Heaven itself causing the cataclysm on purpose–this loss of … “Acts.” Were you normal, were you not in two places, were you … free to see what you are losing and what the Universe could be gaining … you would not be silent. Whether or not you understand or believe it, you are being controlled, possessed by the idea that you’ve won; and you haven’t … you’ve lost everything in my eyes and in the reality of the future … this very moment, today.

You need to see that; you are being stripped of something, and it’s not the Emperror, or your clothing–it’s your birthright; and I’m trying effortlessly and tiredallessly … to “help you stand up.”

“One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”

― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

# GEOCITIES

We've gone through "echelons of change" in our social interaction on the internet ... over the years I've been here. I've often "categorized" these epochs by the places that we'd "congregate" ... in my life, AOL, IRC ... "friendster" and Facebook are good examples; though there's a "city in the sky" microcosm "... or something" in the series of companies that offered "free web hosting." That's sort of what it takes to "have a voice" on the internet in these days; in a place where we once thought "bloggers were the next big thing" and Blogger.com ... and wordpress--those kinds of sites are all but dead, and medium.com is charging a "viewerbase" which is almost a sad joke. The news is all fake and the stories we see, the world we see--I don't have much faith that any of it is real beyond ... as far as my nose--to be honest.

The series started with Geocities; and that's gone, something like my "topological map" of friends and friends of friends probably would have oozed out of something like Blogger or "Tumblr" though I don't see anyone "reblogging" or "retumbling" or whatever ... anything I find all that interesting. Twitter's gotten more exciting for me lately--but that's just because I've come to terms with the fact athat the whole thing is about "short sex jokes" and whatever the funny star-of-the-day "caught outside." The programming world sort of revolves around Github these days, and that's the current "go to" for anyone's free web hosting; there are some alternatives, but ... not really.

LinkedIn and Facebook both tried ... "making content production platforms" but I just used them to copy things I had in other places, and they didn't "update" or source from anywhere else ... so that just becomes a pain in the rear end. I don't think those platforms ... I mean LinkedIn still has it--but I don't think Facebook's still exists. While I'm on that, they had this wonderful "Graph Search" thing, and basically hid it from the world so ... you woulnd't complain about all the information you have available for the world to see--kind of makes me a little sick, knhowing they built something and have the functionality to let me see "who all my friends are, and friends of friends in a certain city when I'm there" ... and it's just not available for me or you to use because ... because you don't understand "privacy" and "the internet" and "using broken software for no reason" ... other than satisfying ... nobody really.

There's "Wix" too, and that's got a little "fire theme" ... and that's cool, but nobody really uses it--and the real point is to help people "congregate" and "share ideas" ... not just to get you to actually say anything at all in a public space, where it might help us "drive away the night" and stop pretending it's just fine and dandy that everyone isn't working, locked away in their houses or ... scared to go to the ... Walgreens.

Obviously there's the Slashdot's and digg's and reddit's--though ... when I talk in places like "/r/conspiracy" it just becomes so sorely obvious that you ... have no desire at all to be real or honest or ... do anything but pretend this place matters to you--when in fact it's probably the last thing on your list of things to give a gently caress about. Just saying, the lack of response I see; and the ... really negative interaction I have now in person--it's a bad sign for ... whatever. If you don't want to be here; if you're somewhere else and you think this place isn't important--honestly you should really just go away, I'm not sure what your options are, but I have none but to sit here and bitch at you that if you gave "two fucks" about this world you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs, just like me.

I don't think you are the people I grew up with, and I don't think you belong here or care at all about this world or the future here--and I think that's obvious. Me going away isn't going to chyange it--and it's not going to happen--as far as I'm concerned I'm the only person "not invading my birth planet" ... from some otherworldly and ... honestly horrendously immoral place. Understand, if you were here--if you were "people born here" with no ... "other thing or other place" to take your mind off just how UnAmerican and inhumane everything going on here is ... you would be doing something else... anything but ... "this."

Consider IT sealwed; by this words, by this place–by the continuation of this abomination. Try here, try now, try fast–your everything, your dreams and hidden and secret garbage you covet–all depends on our next few years.

qui sis tam pulcher
quasi osculans quod non juve
nemo umquam adhuc erit

HE speaks words through me, and I understand. He takes a picture; he says “uncuff links” … a double entente to you–like a fashion statement; but I see and I reply; “or we are suiting up” and it’s not a joke about “heart’s desire” …

וְשַׂמְתֶּם֙ אֶת־דְּבָרַ֣י אֵ֔לֶּה עַל־לְבַבְכֶ֖ם

I continue; it’s a message about “getting grey’s” and the breath of God landing from the air before my Face in a “Extended Stay America” in Tampa … directly to my naked and bare heart. I mean to say, war; understand–to me this is the culmination of Holy War on bars and jails and the “illuminati prison camps” I last heard him say “would not pepper the galaxy.”

וְהָי֥וּ לְטֹוטָפֹ֖ת בֵּ֥ין עֵינֵיכֶֽם

Nor here, nor anywhere in the high places, or the lows; the hills or the pits. There will be no prison camps; nowhere–not in Siberia, not in Star Trek; not in your heads or in your hearts.

וכתבתם על־מזוזות ביתך ובשעריך

למען ירבו ימיכם וימי בניכם על האדמה אשר נשבע יהוה לאבתיכם לתת להם כימי השמים על־הארץ׃ ס

Just in case my voice happens to be “so unclear;” the Tribe of Judah in Revelation 5:5 is very clearly one in the same with that of Judas Maccabeus; that ties of course to the “every J is me” thing–from Seuss and Suez to “turn around/not: sad” and … “kissing to be kissed.” Judah Maccabee is the last scion; here I call myself the “last human” and it sure does feel like I’m the last one grounded; the last one that is truly “one” as in … one person–alone here, fighting against … a monster that thinks it’s “one” is anything but “the end.”

It’s sort of a trick reference, there’s also a Judean tribe in the 12 Tribes of Israel; I mean, it’s one of those “key things” things that only I can bring to you and be sure of–at least, until you too re sure, which I’m sure you are here–only, you don’t care at all what it means to be the “one” fighting for life … in a place where the histry here is … upon conclusion of the Maccabein revolt; nothing persists, and we somehow traverse bacvk to a time before we knew the Roman people were … “our us” or “our all” or … see as the AH of AN and Allol and Allah and the Elohim; t’was for you, all for you. Until of course, it was all of you, except me, against me, for no reason other than theives in the den of Daniel, animals … the “things” of the Devarim of course … “in the wilderness, he called us things…” and in Genesis, clear as day God seconds, Adam names “dem” in 2:20 … “cattle” [prodding you here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCA5-KHknY), Baphomet thirds … “baaaa” you are sheep.

List of last scions

Jump to navigateon. This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: “List of last scions” – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

This is a list of last scions or individuals who were the last member of a ruling house, or other prominent family, where heredity is the prime form of inheritance. This may be the last person to rule a realm, sometimes leading to a political crisis, or a change in government; other times power has already passed from the patrilineal family, leaving it in a less important position when it reaches its extinction.

The Hasmonean dynasty[4] (/ˌhæzməˈniːən/ (audio); Hebrew: חַשְׁמוֹנַּאִים, Ḥašmona’īm) was a ruling dynasty of Judea and surrounding regions during classical antiquity. Between c. 140 and c. 116 BCE the dynasty ruled Judea semi-autonomously from the Seleucids. From 110 BCE, with the Seleucid Empire disintegrating, the dynasty became fully independent, expanded into the neighbouring regions of Samaria, Galilee, Iturea, Perea, and Idumea, and took the title “basileus”. Some modern scholars refer to this period as an independent kingdom of Israel.[5]

The dynasty was established under the leadership of Simon Thassi, two decades after his brother Judas Maccabeus (יהודה המכבי Yehudah HaMakabi) defeated the Seleucid army during the Maccabean Revolt. According to 1 Maccabees, 2 Maccabees, and the first book of The Jewish War by Jewish historian Flavius Josephus (37 CE–c. 100),[6] Antiochus IV moved to assert strict control over the Seleucid satrapy of Coele Syria and Phoenicia[7] after his successful invasion of Ptolemaic Egypt was turned back by the intervention of the Roman Republic.[8][9] He sacked Jerusalem and its Temple, suppressing Jewish and Samaritan religious and cultural observances,[7][10] and imposed Hellenistic practices.[10] The ensuing revolt by the Jews (167 BCE) began a period of Jewish independence potentiated by the steady collapse of the Seleucid Empire under attacks from the rising powers of the Roman Republic and the Parthian Empire.

The author of the First Book of Maccabees regarded the Maccabean revolt as a rising of pious Jews against the Seleucid king who had tried to eradicate their religion and against the Jews who supported him. The author of the Second Book of Maccabees presented the conflict as a struggle between “Judaism” and “Hellenism”, words that he was the first to use.[28] Modern scholarship tends to the second view.

After five years of war and raids, Judah sought an alliance with the Roman Republic to remove the Greeks: “In the year 161 BCE he sent Eupolemus the son of Johanan and Jason the son of Eleazar, ‘to make a league of amity and confederacy with the Romans.’”[45]

… and the moon was in the Eleventh House …

The Clan Bruce ruled Scotland from 1306 to 1371. Its last royal member was King David II (1324–1371), upon whose death without issue the throne passed to his nephew Robert Stewart. The Clan continues today through other lines that do not have patrilineal royal ancestry, although the current clan chief, Andrew Bruce, 11th Earl of Elgin, is descended from King Robert Bruce in the female line.

Pharisee and Sadducee factions … this his here; thisis now.

Kingdom at its greatest extent under Salome Alexandra

It is difficult to state at what time the Pharisees, as a party, arose. Josephus first mentions them in connection with Jonathan, the successor of Judas Maccabeus (“Ant.” xiii. 5, § 9). One of the factors that distinguished the Pharisees from other groups prior to the destruction of the Temple was their belief that all Jews had to observe the purity laws (which applied to the Temple service) outside the Temple. The major difference, however, was the continued adherence of the Pharisees to the laws and traditions of the Jewish people in the face of assimilation. As Josephus noted, the Pharisees were considered the most expert and accurate expositors of Jewish law.

During the Hasmonean period, the Sadducees and Pharisees functioned primarily as political parties. Although the Pharisees had opposed the wars of expansion of the Hasmoneans and the forced conversions of the Idumeans, the political rift between them became wider when Pharisees demanded that the Hasmonean king Alexander Jannaeus choose between being king and being High Priest. In response, the king openly sided with the Sadducees by adopting their rites in the Temple. His actions caused a riot in the Temple and led to a brief civil war that ended with a bloody repression of the Pharisees, although at his deathbed the king called for a reconciliation between the two parties. Alexander was succeeded by his widow, Salome Alexandra, whose brother was Shimon ben Shetach, a leading Pharisee. Upon her death her elder son, Hyrcanus, sought Pharisee support, and her younger son, Aristobulus, sought the support of the Sadducees. The conflict between Hyrcanus and Aristobulus culminated in a civil war that ended when the Roman general Pompey captured Jerusalem in 63 BCE and inaugurated the Roman period of Jewish history.

Josephus attests that Salome Alexandra was very favourably inclined toward the Pharisees and that their political influence grew tremendously under her reign, especially in the institution known as the Sanhedrin. Later texts such as the Mishnah and the Talmud record a host of rulings ascribed to the Pharisees concerning sacrifices and other ritual practices in the Temple, torts, criminal law, and governance. The influence of the Pharisees over the lives of the common people remained strong, and their rulings on Jewish law were deemed authoritative by many. Although these texts were written long after these periods, many scholars believe that they are a fairly reliable account of history during the Second Temple era.

The mass and majesty of this world, all
That carries weight and always weighs the same
Lay in the hands of others; they were small
And could not hope for help and no help came:
What their foes like to do was done, their shame
Was all the worst could wish; they lost their pride
And died as men before their bodies died.

She looked over his shoulder
For athletes at their games,
Men and women in a dance
Moving their sweet limbs
Quick, quick, to music,
But there on the shining shield
His hands had set no dancing-floor
But a weed-choked field.

A ragged urchin, aimless and alone,
Loitered about that vacancy; a bird
Flew up to safety from his well-aimed stone:

“I have placed my bow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.”

– Genegnosis 9:13, Adam

These are the “block transaction” I’ve initially imported (somewhat … haphazardly) into the Rinkeby chain; the total test ETHer cost of this … “dump and semi-permafrost-etching” of the message in testnet was around $121.50 (which might or might not be a good value for printing a book on the Library of Congress’s … wall (for fake, ofc) … I am planning to write a sort of “bounty” to allow others to pay for and sign copying it … piece by piece … to the Ethereum’s “mainnet.” This might be something we …

… [and it was evening and it was morning and now it is the old “tax day”] …

April 15, 2020: I am sort of hacking pushing this stuff onto Rinkeby; it’s “not really liking what I’m doing” which appears to mean … literally the software really isn’t … functioning properly. Here’s files and transactions that were successfully written in “chalk”–meaning they were accepted by the network, and will probably be “mined” and eventually “immutable” (in testnet/Rinkeby). Many of the transactions were refused by the server, it appears to suggest they are “duplicate” (which they are not) and want’s me to “increaes my gasoline bidding offer” in order to … overwrite the previous … (non identical transaction). Maybe I am doing something wrong, maybe not.

From what I’m presenting you can see … the blockchain software really isn’t designed to … "care about what you think or your opinion, or you presenting something like “a version of an implementation plan” for a bill under question–or saving that–what it’s concerned with is “pick a number 1-12” and maybe … some later “condition to revoke” or “alter” … something arbitrary. I think we need to work on “caring about the importance of our written contributions” more, as in beingt able to actually present written contributions … in a system like this wwhich is probably destined to become something like an immutable “legislation record.” There is also a 26K “appears to be a hard limit” on the size of each contract, hence the … numerous hash references for each file.

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!ABYSS.html 861e91a5a582ba5825bf2605990cfaaec58f4966 c7dbbb0cd0face04e4a4c5c8e289177f049dce39 cf1fe352bbee9a920e44d1bd81d08c1e9399504a 8d12f79f9f32e39d18c79c12d7b9fb05a55a10c5 5b94f3f3a47fd83a97b9454b4de27aa9bc0c0ad9 eb743071d2d7ee31b90315011e1881e185f5857f eaa57f9a93de06c57b593d0e9ad3de32241fe1f5 1a519e4195e933a072f9a233594e92441689d3c4
20f45f7865d7694f1ec155f48393b8d044b4cd70 b26ff67ac6c1908eb35e07eb698f3a910273c2f1
84338809f407297c43f70d0ce6cf682cd4dde5eb

UNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!ACESHI.html 03bfaea61b7873449c091b855a4d952a11719135 66e2871ef39334962fb75ce34407f825d67ec434 085f9a5ee9b677cd1b7965c2dd093d6bca77f0dc 7012a1f9bed8d89e1e0515b84dd872b629b7b60d db2837a812e97bb4b1e271918de02415e466103f 32040f6ef9dc2378961332835c7869a9ecd50a91 f8d836b29e7525c20e86813c0b601afc3e6da9a1 644125c1ce87a0a9c827e8dacea58a14bb7e11f5 c909934b0689dbbd0d8e06d347e9fb8ad332b4bb 7d44d5a2b060190b3a41c00023173e2568982b12

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!ADIOSAS.html#1: dde69cb2af6599701453fbbb3a0bd7d880d16209 4b47680eb83bfb51ff3e3a7e671c02b7b68ac649 daa61dadd85e4e92f6dc386fd887c487f9fc8191 69df5c40dc70ed272b6ae481c93ba966adee9885 b517d2740e8d5383c73bf790948ed7840187c4fc e291fd040d4690599dca121749ec08450f0f6c79 b91f52a3a681aa2d04dc3af55ce8df460a7ae3c1 5cb047f0151198b83ba52f5cd36d637d2dbda859 9666b0d4d52bc23b249ee7a50bfb3fa2b5a0f848

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!MOROKSRIG.html#1: 03e95b753cba381cb29bb2eafc584690f00caff4 8ad5cfd6dc1be7733be2d7f4cb0cedd00f5f3902 a54ab79af06c89fac1537b0faa0270e35e022570 daf36e641a1b5036d23565f6c9024a64c4b39876

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!MISSISSIPPI.html#1: c6f805a781dc8a12a4ace58910c1b4acc295a32a 5c3a07299e2401fcb7448e6f0356f66408fd043e e9977bebbfd2e716faa8c500e22ed4b79f27cbd3

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!MOLASSES.html#1: e9b2165e3f44ed36faf226645ffbd9ba2be92269 66e2871ef39334962fb75ce34407f825d67ec434 38179f71157e6cd003415ad62c34f5f47d57075a 6638ba4b319b64cd68e7b64c534118dce393bdb8 9d3f2eb7693e0e7d092055e3cc4f16ae90fe323b

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!ALLTA.html#1: f81be6a8830343e9be38c1e41908d676c4309afb
!AMISTAD.html#1: 824cebcb15bf6ba8a9912091654fb4ee033bbbdb | 66e2871ef39334962fb75ce34407f825d67ec434
!ANDERSON.html#1: 33a55bc62f3876b0e34120d564cd9da26cfb24ad
!ATCONGRESS.html#1: 0d97f662ee405e3881927d67803eef5495c87366 !ARTANWORDS.html#1: 2de0c7d3b9a657e475dc987188e2bc6686cb807d !B.html#1: cd4a5a1939c03eb46834cb959b7331dc322b288b !LANDOH.html#1: 6bf55970aa5c8b59e715a19db6f78098bb337c55 MEDICINE.html#7: 514f9c0c12ec08b12e21937311b388038138527a MUAH.html#1: 741ada306a5b3a1e0d4dd7aa3d7c2274936faf53 !PIMB.html#1: b56c131d9e67daaae253278b8b08b3eff15d5b1f

The above are examples of “file transactions that appear to have been committed in whole” … there are several partial files written; and I will probably write a “diff system” to only resubmit the missing chunks; in the future… or soon.

GUNZIOUUE5H30LY1T!OUITHEPPL.html#1: 32a4c303e557899e6f7c119bf8e977ffa2369df8 | 66e2871ef39334962fb75ce34407f825d67ec434 … that second hexadecimal number is my “wallet ID” … you can search through Rinkeby’s ledger and see all of the other … TXN’s that were posted today; the plan or hope is that you will abe able to; anyway. The little hack code I used doesa in fact work and produce a contract on the chain, for the first few small tests I did. These needs to be “mined” and that involves some cryptographic … stuff … called “proof of work” that I don’t really understand; but it means there’s a delay, and a bigger delay because there’s “more data.” I do of course have a special afinity for this particular “file” it’s the one where I basically “added” (in my mind) some Bible’s words preceding Revelation 1:1 … to the actual “Bible.” The word in question, of coruse is “doxicology.” I think you can send… actual Ethereum there. I’m pretty sure, you could.

dox·ol·o·gy /däkˈsäləjē/

noun
noun: doxology; plural noun: doxologies

a liturgical formula of praise to God.
They call these identifiers “immutable” … of course this is “testnet1” … I will do “testnet2” which is some name reminiscient of “Robespiere” … probably tomorrow. See reading “immultable” I’m messy, u Tableland; sort of like in unison with the Upanishads. I imagine this is my “birthday present” for this year’s Had’ad day, and I do hope the “immultapl pen” is … enshrined or enschewed or … see etched in the ethereum blockchain … hopefully for good purpose and use “forever.” Imagine that, added to the newly modified GPL2MODS.3 license:

Unless otherwise indicated, this work was written between the Christmas and Easter seasons of 2017 and 2020. The content of this page is released to the public under the GNU GPL v2.0 license; additionally any reproduction or derivation of the work must be attributed to the author, Adam Marshall Dobrin along with a link back to this website, fromthemachine dotty org.

That’s a “.” not “dotty” … it’s to stop SPAMmers. :/

This document is “living” and I don’t just mean in the Jeffersonian sense. It’s more alive in the “Mayflower’s and June Doors …” living Ethereum contract sense and literally just as close to the Depp/C[aster/Paglen (and honorably PK] 'D-hath Transundance__sense of the … new meaning; as it is now published on Rinkeby, in “living contract” form. It is subject to change; without notice anywhere but here–and there–in the original spirit of the GPL 2.0. We are “one step closer to God” … and do see that in that I mean … it is a very real fusion of this document and the “spirit of my life” as well as the Spirit’s of Kerouac’s America and Vonnegut’s Martian Mars and my Venutian Hotel … and my fusion of Guy-A and GAIA; and the Spirit of the Earth … and of course the God given and signed liberties in the Constitution of the United States of America. It is by and through my hand that this document and our X Commandments link to the Bill or Rights, and this story about an Exodus from slavery that literally begins here, in the post-apocalyptic American hartland. Written … this day … April 14, 2020 (hey, is this HADAD DAY?) … in Margate FL, USA. For “official used-to-v TAX day” tomorrow, I’m going to add the “immultible incarnite pen” … if added to the living “doc/app”–see is the DAO, the way–will initi8 the special secret “hidden level” … we’ve all been looking for.

Nor do just mean this website or the totality of my written works; nor do I only mean … this particular derivation of the GPL 2.0+ modifications I continually source … must be “from this website.” I also mean the thing that is built from … bits and piece of blocks of sand-toys; from Ethereum and from Rust and from our hands and eyes working together … from this place, this cornerstone of the message that is … written from brick and mortar words and events and people that have come before this poit of the “sealed W” that is this specific page, and this time. It’s 3:28; just five minutes–or is it four, too layne.

This work is not to be redistributed according to the GPL unless all linked media on Youtube and related sites are intact–and historical references to the actual documented history of the art pieces (as I experience/d them) are also available for linking. Wikipedia references must be available for viewing, as well as the exact version of those pages at the time these pieces were written. All references to the Holy Bible must be “linked” (as they are or via … impromptu in-transit re-linking) to the exact verses and versions of the Bible that I reference. These requirements, as well as the caveat and informational re-introduction to God’s DAO above … should be seen as material modifications to the original GPL2.0 that are retroactively applied to all works distributed under license via this site and all previous e-mails and sites. /s/ wso

subscription options contact adam