Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
If you guys want a good career for ADHD people, strongly think about the creative side of advertising. I hated school with a passion so I never went to college so I don't have a college education, but my friends recognized that I'm pretty smart so they got me a job doing copywriting. Now I'm the director of marketing for a small start up.

And I loving thrive in this world; you need to be able to process a lot of ideas quickly, decide which ones are funniest/saddest/more poignant than others and then extrapolate and create more. Then the next day you might move on to a completely different subject that you have to pour just as much energy into.

It's a career field that can reward throwing many ideas at a board and hoping they stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU