Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

wanna pet that catte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

just got back from the new bat man movie and i gotta say that catte woman sure is a hottie. mmmmhmmm

turns out the kitty ears are goggles that flip down, thought that was kewl

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

the NICE! button should operate as a quote button

imagine that

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i wish i could make it bigger for you, sorry :(

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

look i did it anyway

achy breaky tables

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

so floofy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

back when people still wrote longhand, they wore their watches on the non dominant hand because that way it ddn't scrape on the desk all the time. go look at watch ads. you'll see watches on both hands but at least 8/10 times it's on the left

basically people who wear it on their dominant hand are either nouveau-riche trash or they're spergs who never learned to properly operate a pen

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

a catte walked into my apartment today. i've seen him around before on the prowl, no collar, so i think he just lives in the area. i left my door open for fresh air and the next time i turned around there was an orange catte peeking out of the bathroom door watching me. i stared at him and he stared and me and slowly walked towards me and then bolted and ran under the bed. i crouched down to look at him and he started slinking towards the wall then popped out and stood near the patio door. so i opened it for him and he went outside and walked calmly into the bushes and disappeared

bye for now chill catte

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

beatlegs posted:

i think if romney wins i'm just gonna come in to DAT FUKKEN CAT.jpg, curl into a ball and like zone out for a few months

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

graph posted:

julia roberts is wolf-ugly

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Alabaster White posted:

what this means is there is a constantly changing selection of quality cattes nearby for me to pette

ALL cattes are quality cattes :colbert:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i thought this thread might appreciate these hangar cattes i found at the airport

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't normally ever post in this thread but I'm taking care of some friends for a couple of days

One of them is very chill and comfortable

The other is a little bit more cautious but he comes out to say hello for a few minutes at a time

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i've never really posted in this thread before, but this little guy standing up is going to be mine in about a week :3:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the other one is going to a friend of mine. so they can still visit each other regularly :3:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

This is Penelope, or penny for short

she's the best

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

some sort of tribble

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

she is so beautiful. just a super duper supermodel cat

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it is a google pixel 5 in "portrait mode." lol.

also good lighting from the bright overcast day and large windows to camera right.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Where is Penny??

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bandire posted:

here's leon sunning his junk

this looks like a very soft cat and i would like to pet him

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

today penny made a big smelly poop while i was eating breakfast :mad:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

s/he chonch them yams :kimchi:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

he looks like he's wearing orange pajamas :3:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I saw a flea on penny. What's the best sort of treatment people use these days? Or should I just go to the vet

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

penny is "helping" with my sewing project

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

:allears: post more Penelope

Sleepy kitty!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Flakey posted:

:unsmith:

The album cover shot

Absolutely gorgeous :swoon:

Penny found the warm laundry out of the dryer. Boy I love the patterns on her face and neck

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

graph posted:

m-m-m-m-multicolor beans

she does have those! half black and half pink at random. so cute

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm concerned about leon but that does look like a very nice lump

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

sound absolutely required

https://i.imgur.com/a95ru23.mp4

translation:

"i heard some noises too..."
"ohhhhh!!!!! my quiche!!! look at how much he ate!"
"we're so tired of this! you're naughty. get lost"
"oh nooooo"

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 16, 2023

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i've been out all day and i miss my kitty cat :(

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

such blue eyes!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think penny has started hiding her favorite toys. In particular there's this little orange stuffed mouse that she really likes to chase, and sometimes I will wake up in the morning and it's in my bed, but it disappears for days at a time and I can't find it anywhere. Then she brings it from somewhere and drops it beside me when she wants to play. There are a couple other toys that behave in a similar way.

It's very cute but also where the heck is she hiding these things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't have any reclining chairs, but Penelope's thing is jumping into my dresser drawers when they're open and then squeezing into the cavity behind them, so I have to be real careful about closing them if I don't know where she is.