Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

hello thread i have lurked but a few days back a cat appeared in the yard and will not leave so

looks like we have an unnamed cat now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

headed to LA in an hour, then Tokyo tomorrow. if I see any Japan cattes I’ll post them

here's a japan catte

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

further japan cat

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

mod sassinator posted:

they will hold your parking spot if you pay them in sushi (and the sunbeams still hit the spot)

this guy didn't pay

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

Wanna see dem low light cat pics.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

i always found most koreans extremely don't like cats tho :smith:

obv some do but it's not catland like japan or thailand or even china

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

vote for pep pep pepper

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

he got on the couch, sauntered to this cushion, knocked my tea bottle onto the floor, then laid down and looked at me like this

owned, bithc

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

i love moo

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

cat's racial ability is they can teleport on top of a tall household object 3x/day while not being observed

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

maybe toaster just tastes good

have you tried

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

the neighbor came to help with garden cleanup and final harvest

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

i was able to capture a rare new Oscar pose today

small pastry?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Radio! posted:

gilbert is very cute but he is also a Photo Criminal and 90% of my attempts to take pictures of him end up like this

this is basically every pic i take of a cat, i have no idea how you people get so many ones that aren't blurs

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

the least annoyed pepper has ever looked

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

kw0134 posted:

toaster is actually a tail with a tribble.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/izgfHF8.mp4

sound

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

same x 3

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

hello can i request just like a whole fuckload of pictures of cats please, it is necessary

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

D1E posted:

These cats are not real. They are computer-generated.

can verify lucky is real

toaster i cannot

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

i miss the pokemon hammock

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

FelicityGS posted:

It broke! Because of Lucky! Grabbing the bottom!

well yeah that + cats was a disaster waiting to happen

but still

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

pepface

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

same

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

same

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

we had a cat with diabetes a long time ago, it was weird that he didn't really mind at all being held down to get his insulin shot every day, but the pill? absolutely gently caress you for trying to give him a pill

you'd think being literally stabbed would get a greater reaction than trying to feed him a little wad of butter with a prize inside but nope!!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Wild EEPROM posted:

get all 4 and name them after different kinds of pizza

pizza, bagel, roll, pocket

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

pep is the only cat who gets me

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006