Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Any way to use Mouse Gestures and not lose the ability to right click? Sending someone a funny picture in a thread is a bit more of a hassle than it needs to be :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Would it be possible to add some way to get to the right-click menu when mouse navigation is enabled?

I use the navigation a lot, but I also like to save photos and right-click-copy-link to share a bad post sometimes :(

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

On pages with an ignored user, it seems the mouse navigation doesn't work. The arrows don't show up at all. (Alt toggle does nothing)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Kazy posted:

On pages with an ignored user, it seems the mouse navigation doesn't work. The arrows don't show up at all. (Alt toggle does nothing)

Okay, so it turns out SALR doesn't work at all on a page where a user you've ignored has posted. Latest version.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Master_Odin posted:

I can't seem to reproduce this? Could you open the Javascript Console (Ctrl + Shift + I) and paste what you see?

code:
VM1920 extensions::uncaught_exception_handler:8 Error in event handler for (unknown): TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of undefined
    at HTMLTableElement.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/salr.js:1313:75)
    at Function.x.extend.each (chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/jquery/jquery.js:4:5347)
    at x.fn.x.each (chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/jquery/jquery.js:4:1999)
    at SALR.highlightFriendPosts (chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/salr.js:1312:30)
    at SALR.pageInit (chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/salr.js:150:22)
    at new SALR (chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/salr.js:37:10)
    at chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/background.js:42:23

This?

e: Turned off Friend Post highlighting and it fixed it.

Kazy fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 6, 2016

• Locked thread