Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:
Could you add a switch to toggle the navigator on and off?

I use a script to zoom out all pages, but this puts the page navigator in the page instead of the corner.

Click here for the full 1024x582 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Edmond Dantes posted:

Tried that, didn't work. :(
Try enabling the feature that replaces images with links in read posts in SALR. Might make it better.

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

dusty udder smoker posted:

probably a little ridiculous to suggest, but for the quick reply issue, would it be possible for it to embed a dialog box/mini reply box at the bottom of the page rather than a pop up?
I'd like to second this suggestion. Feels like a pretty neat thing to have.

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Seems that when you quote a post that's too long it'll get cut off.

Other than that, I really like the quick reply box. It's great!

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Sorry if I repeat myself, but there seems to be a bug when quoting long posts that it won't go over 500 characters. It cuts the qoute right off with no /quote-tag or anything.

Is this fixable?

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Ferg posted:

Do you have a sample post I can test with?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2389159&userid=0&perpage=20&pagenumber=383#post379489083

For me, it cuts out just after /home/

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

The settings preview is sweet as gently caress.

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

RickoniX posted:

What's the reason that right clicks are blocked again? I remember it being some specific layering issue but I don't remember what
I think it was mouse gestures.

vvv⁻⁻⁻ Oh, sorry then.

dont skimp on the shrimp fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 20, 2011

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Both are colored for me. Odd.

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

The Kins posted:

Hey, sorry to be a pain, but an option to disable the "Edit Bookmarks" button on the Bookmarked Threads page would be great: It doesn't play nicely with Fancy SA Forums on that page, though it looks fine on the main User CP Page.

Couldn't you use adblock to block it as a temporary work-around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

Megaspel posted:

Sometime I just get a whole bunch of white, empty, space at the end of the page, below the last post of a page, all the page numbers and that. It's pretty random though and not easily reproducible.
I think this is caused by the image resize feature and it might've been brought up earlier in the thread too.

• Locked thread