Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It took me until I was almost 30 to figure out that the "not feeling good about this thing" voice in your head is that "conscience" that people are always talking about in proverbs and fairy tales and stuff.

Like, a couple of months ago I was working on the CNC mill, and one of the fixture bolts was jammed so I was hauling on it with a 12mm allen wrench. As I was pulling harder and harder, I thought "you know, when this bolt breaks loose, my hand is going to go flying, and it's going to smash into that sharp sheet-metal edge right th--" and just then it broke loose and my hand went flying and smashed into the sharp sheet-metal edge and stripped a bunch of skin off my knuckles.

Listen to those voices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Yeah, I feel like if you're regularly blowing off safety regulations while racing motorcycles, that's kind of a self-limiting thing.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Butt cams are fine if the person is fit (like a 25-year-old MotoGP racer) but christ, literally no one wants to look at a dumpy middle-aged man's rear end in an ill-fitting leather suit, and that's 90% of the people who post butt cam videos on youtube

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

BlackMK4 posted:

nakeds are the best bikes

• Locked thread