Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Net Boners
Mar 2, 2002

did you go to town with hot wheel tracks, Joan Quinn?

lokigoesrawr posted:

Rode the poo poo out of my EX250, leaning off on turns, occasionally scraping odd parts at speed getting the poo poo scared out of me at my first trackday, NESBA @ VIR-Full, 10/19/2009.

Spent the entire day drenched in adrenaline. Had the most amazing time. Also, tried not to freak out when people pass you with 90mph speed differentials 3 feet away on straights (or "straights" as the case may be).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEUDoZREqh8
I'm the guy 2 positions ahead of camera (white upper suit and helmet), when he catches up to the traffic. I think I scraped crap a few times in those last two laps, following the control rider. Camera guy's apexing way early seems to have led to a wheel off the ground. Video starts at the back straight after T11a, crash at T4.

What were you doing in I group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread