Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ola
Jul 19, 2004

That was a great video. You actually have a sense of sound mix as well, no other account on youtube has ever demonstrated this. I'm pretty sold on the GoPro now, the slightly muffled-behind-plastic sound is a fair tradeoff to the other features. I will try my point&shoot with cellphone recording sound before I buy anything, but when I do - GoPro it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Tsaven Nava posted:

WTF was that? Ice?

Looks like he locked up and washed out the front under braking.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

lokigoesrawr posted:

Sorry I don't have any tips, but the layout reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn32IgQGrOQ

I can't believe I played that with a keyboard in EGA graphics without vomiting profusely.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Bugdrvr posted:

I did my first track day at Streets of Willow this weekend and had a total blast. I definitely learned a ton while out there and had a ton of fun doing it. I really wish I signed up for both days instead of just Saturday.

I can't wait to do another one.

Here's the old girl getting ready to open up on the front straight

My bike was the oldest one there by far but it also seemed to draw a ton of attention. Guess people like to see something out there other than the myriad supersports that usually come out.

OMG :love: :love: :love:

Are the anti-dive units on the fork disconnected or still working? What are they like on the street? I imagine they would suck while braking on a bumpy road. Mine is a slightly later model with anti dive units replaced with damping adjusters. Also, is that a Marshall 4-1 system and does it sound sweet?

• Locked thread