Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

TheUltimateCool posted:

Here's a lap under caution, note the 1098S behind me:

Love the angry eyebrows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004
Hey Tilt-suit-crashing-in buddy. How'd yours hold up? Looks like it did pretty well from your pics. Yours is a two piece?

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

lokigoesrawr posted:

Yup, it's a 2-piece, cheaper non-perf'd option A. Held up pretty well, wore down in a bunch of spots, minor seam separation on the left butt after being ground down. Did its job really well. Clean fall--wasn't even sore anywhere. :)

You?

Mine was a lowside that was about three feet on pavement and the rest in the super-fine dust at Thunderhill here in CA. I tore up the stretch panels a bit, scuffed the leather, and coated the thing in dust (which I should really get around to washing off...). Tore the gently caress out of the Tilt logo patch on the left shoulder too. Came out of it without a mark on me.

• Locked thread