Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

BlackMK4 posted:

To anyone running the new Q3 - looks like cold pressures are a lot different than the Q2.
http://feelthetrack.com/testing-program/tire-testing/dunlop-q3-track-day-tire-initial-evaluation/

The new D212's run lower pressures too, as low as 1bar cold in the rear.
http://www.dunlopmotorcycle.eu/dunlop_euen/mc/tyres/on_road/Sportmax_D212_GP_Pro.jsp

Zool fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Sep 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Spiffness posted:

Your poo poo is your problem. Be it your bike or your spine, don't put it on a racetrack if you can't afford to snap it in half.

I live in America, you can always sue somebody.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back
I thought by take out another rider he meant, you know, torpedoing someone.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Gullous posted:

Regarding suspension, check out racetech for spring pricing.

So roughly $230 for a new set of springs. You can probably put on 20lbs for less than $230 in cheeseburgers.

It takes around 3000 excess calories to put on a pound. McDonalds cheese burgers are at $1 and 313 calories, so about $192 dollars, plenty of money left over to get yourself a McFlurry.

And there's more of you to love, so its a plus with the ladies too.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back
Oklahoma twisties.

• Locked thread