Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky
May 18, 2003

Whatever happens to Neegan, I hope it involves Lucille.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

So, if Carl had a gun the whole time why didn't he use it as leverage against Negan to prevent them from losing a member of the group?

Risky
May 18, 2003

foxatee posted:

I think if he'd tried, Negan's group would've just blown him away without hesitation.

Maybe I should go back and read 100 but I could have sworn that they only had melee weapons.

Risky
May 18, 2003

therealjon_ posted:

Maybe if they kill Negan, all his hillbilly followers shut down, like those hosed up GI Joe twins.

This is kind of what I was thinking. Had Karl kept his gun sights on Neegan perhaps his followers would have backed off lest they lose their glorious leader.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Let's predict what will happen to Negan.

I'm going with a slow torture process before Carl does him in.

Risky
May 18, 2003

therealjon_ posted:

Oh Rick, Negan liked you too!

I actually kind of liked Negan for a bit after hearing his explanation for Spencer. Also, that he was willing to just let them keep all of the supplies seemed like a nice gesture.

Risky
May 18, 2003

moths posted:

I can't remember who Holly is, but I enjoy that I really don't know what's going to happen to her. Negan is endearingly inconsistent.

Shes the lady Abraham left Rosita for.

Risky
May 18, 2003

OldMemes posted:

The Governor was a bit of a two dimensional villain in the comics - he was a memorable character, but not half as interesting as Negan is.

I kind of hope they never try to incorporate Negan into the TV show. They would gently caress him up big time.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Most anti-climatic ending ever.

Risky
May 18, 2003

My first clue that Negan wasn't going to die was the fact that there weren't like a hundred different variant covers of this issue for a shameless cash grab.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Holy poo poo, I cannot believe they time jumped. Any clue to how long it has been since 126? Also, where the gently caress is Michonne?

Risky
May 18, 2003

moths posted:

That's basically what happened with Lori on the telephone, so there's precedent, but I'm leaning towards some kind of zombie-impersonators.

Wow, right on the money considering the date of your post.

Just read the new issue and drat if it hasnt gotten me excited about these new possible enemies.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Total Negan issue this month. Issue delivers the goods.

Negan is my new favorite character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

Just read 159. It might possibly have the best Negan moments so far.

• Locked thread