Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

14 INCH DICK TURBO posted:

Jesus gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

It's like, I just, how did...

I simply can't fathom force like that.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

And STILL a better parking job than average. Well done.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

My turbo from my TDI

what'd you feed it

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Weren't there cases of mechanics being unable to destroy 4.0's with the silica stuff they poured in during Cash for Clunkers?

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

11BulletCatcher posted:

This picture here is exactly the same dashboard I have, only in the color that I plan on painting my someday.

What's above "Cold"?

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

jamal posted:

how not to jump start a car:

At least they destroyed something horrible.

A FWD Jeep.

EDIT:^^^^^^Jeep Patriot

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

ultimateforce posted:

I've known people who have had stretched tires for years on their daily and that never happened.

Looks like there was a pretty major impact based on the wheel.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Godholio posted:

A lot of people don't know the difference between 4wd and awd.

Or the difference between full-time and part-time 4wd. I have to explain it often when people see the shift lever.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Carteret posted:

I can't tell if he instantly starts sliding or if the Aero actually keeps the front end up.

This is not how aero works.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

It's a fire-dependent ecosystem. It's like living along Mississippi floodplains. Trying to stop it from burning only makes it a billion times worse when it does go up. The sane risk-reduction method would actually be prescribed fire operations.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Big Daddy Keynes posted:

Could some of you mazda owners post pictures my dad refuses to believe that a car as new as a mazda3 could have any rust on it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=maz...iw=1600&bih=809

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Geirskogul posted:

On Reddit: allegedly a tire exploded in the trunk:

http://imgur.com/a/9lH4B

Doesn't look like it has a trunk.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

A touch late to the interlock chat but how about this: Not allowing wipers (auto or otherwise) to turn on while the drivers door is open when starting the car. Everyone who's ever lived in a snowy area knows the feeling of jumping in the car, door still open, to start it up and get defrosters going, only to have the snow on the windshield trigger the auto wipers and push a huge pile of snow over the a-pillar and into the car. Or say, you left the wipers on when you parked in the non-auto wiper example. CMON!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Oh one other auto wipers necessity - add a moisture sensor somewhere on the front of the car, not just the optical sensor on the glass. Drive for 50 miles in gnats or something and one big one triggers the wipers and smears them all over the glass. As pinpoints they're nearly invisible, but one swipe of the wipers converts them to a lens covered in Vaseline.