Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
I have two MX518s, and love them. I paid maybe $50 for my first and got the second on a whim because it was $30 on sale, and now I'm using them at two different computers.

Buy an MX518 if you like that grip style. Amazing ergonomics, 5 buttons, great smooth sensor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

Sointenly posted:

Ya, so I'm pretty much decided on the MX revolution. However, i waited too long and all the cool sales you guys pointed out seem to end over the weekend. Newegg is back up to $84.

If someone has a source on one cheaper please let me know.

This mouse at Amazon is supposedly the "newer revision of the MX Revolution". For a mouse like this you'll be paying around $80 to $90 anyway.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

I have a pretty strange request here, but I'd really appreciate some help.

Does anyone know of a left-handed mouse that has 7 or more buttons? 5 really isn't enough. A friend of mine intends to play games (badly) after breaking his right collarbone, and would really appreciate such a thing at any price point if it exists.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

Lolcano Eruption posted:

Logitech just annouced the G400s successor, the G402. I hope it has an optical sensor and not a laser. The product page doesn't make it clear what kind it has. Does anyone have an idea?

Darn, I just ordered a G400s because my MX518 is finally wearing out and the G400s was $32 on Amazon. Now I'm wondering if this thing might be better, gyrometric sensor is certainly different.