Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Proletariat Beowulf posted:

The G602 is on sale for like 45 bux; anybody have experience with that? The G502 looks like a total sumbitch to get hold of.

The G602 is my favorite mouse, having used almost every high-end mouse released by Logitech for the last several years. The battery life is insane, it's very comfortable to use (for me) and I have had zero issues with the wireless (using performance mode) playing games like Quake Live, Titanfall, DOOM etc. The only thing I don't like about it is how it looks, but ultimately that isn't high on my list of super important things I want in a mouse compared to everything else it offers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

For anyone interested, the G900 is showing up at $74.99 on Amazon (US) as of right now. No idea how long it will last.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

I'm looking to replace a Logitech G604 that is experiencing the far too common double clicking issues. Have any of you moved on from the G604 to another mouse, preferably from a different brand, and been happy with the replacement?