Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Annointed posted:

Bad news
Got Maxxed out storage space for company data
Second time in a month with people car crashing into me, now have two instances of whiplash and spinal cord damage

Getting x rays for my back today

drat you must be super aggressive with the late payment notices :haw:

/s that sucks, sorry to hear that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Got to use a fun line at work yesterday.

“Heyyyy aren’t you a CPA? Do you like taxes? My friend is looking for business filing help.”

“I am happy to look at your friend’s situation. Will it be right? Probably not. Will they get money back? Doubtful. Have I looked at a tax return since taking REG a decade ago? Nope.”

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Could be a firm reviewer determined inadequate testing around manual JE controls so now they need more work done.

33bps isn’t material on $300M revenue but it’s also $1M if someone starting gambling.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I restored a backup of data for all divisions instead of just mine and zeroed out billions of revenue projections and all the downstream financial lines that follow.