Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

Hellblazer187 posted:

I don't need to know algebra to be able to do calculus? I thought it built on algebra. It's been a while.
I think what he's saying is that if you don't remember algebra, calculus will destroy you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

BelgianSandwich posted:

Btw, they have to be lying about the 99% of interns get an offer. Yes chances are good that interns will get offers, but 99% is ridiculous.
99% of interns that responded back to us about whether they got a job got a job!

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Johnny Longtorso posted:

I hadn't considered taking the CPA exam right away; Virginia doesn't seem to have any experience requirements, just an accounting degree with 150 hours. One big problem: it costs about a grand to take, which is money I sure don't have. The whole point of this exercise was to make more money... Dammit. My brain is also about fried from two years of constant work/school/work/school, so I don't know how well studying would go. I was really hoping to take a break from studying for a little while after graduation.
Could you use a student loan to pay for it? Seems to me like it'd definitely qualify as an educational expense.