Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

nonanone posted:

Avedon will never stop being my ultimate inspiration :swoon:

I am friends with Avedon's nephew. We used to work together. He has told me some cool stories about getting his photo shot by his Uncle when he was younger. Talk about awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

Santa is strapped posted:

Wow, his work is fantastic.

Every time I come to this thread I see this photo and I'm sorry, but it just looks like a half rear end point and shoot photo. The other photo is great, but this one, not so much.

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

I HATE CARS posted:

I got sick of the way flickr makes you view peoples photostreams too a few days ago and knocked this up in a couple of nights - http://superpositionkitty.com/bettr/ (more here - http://superpositionkitty.com/2010/05/introducing-bettr/ ).

I know it doesn't have scroll, scroll, scroll, all day long (I may actually add infinite scroll for that, but I'm not sure how that'll deal properly with flickr's harsh api rules), and it's still a little slow sometimes, but maybe somebody will find it as useful as I do.

Am I retarded, when I go to that page and put my user name in nothing happens. :/

I am retarded.

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

KingColliwog posted:

I'm retarded too because I don't understand it either... I tried a bunch of things and nothing works.

The reason it wasnt working for me was because I was trying to use my sign in name and not my actual user name. When you go to flickr and it says "Hello, KingColliwog" its that name. Im not sure if thats what you are trying or not, but thats where my mistake was.

• Locked thread