Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Your selection had me wondering if 2016 was the year of drone photography, but thankfully on visiting the link it was mostly "normal" photos.

Though I figure aerial photos will only get more popular as time goes on. I guess it's a better gimmick than HDR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I haven't watched the video because I prefer to not watch people die for reals, but reportedly the camera operator did a crazy good job too.

Not sure what made them hold their ground, if I ever I see a gun out I'm loving gone. They probably don't even really know.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

nah the kid is literally an angel and he captured her halo.

AAA+++ GREAT SHOT

• Locked thread