Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.
Heinrich Heidersberger:

Alternative URLs since Waffleimages is about to die:

unleash the unicorn fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Mar 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.

I HATE CARS posted:

I got sick of the way flickr makes you view peoples photostreams too a few days ago and knocked this up in a couple of nights - http://superpositionkitty.com/bettr/ (more here - http://superpositionkitty.com/2010/05/introducing-bettr/ ).

I know it doesn't have scroll, scroll, scroll, all day long (I may actually add infinite scroll for that, but I'm not sure how that'll deal properly with flickr's harsh api rules), and it's still a little slow sometimes, but maybe somebody will find it as useful as I do.

This is awesome. Now make it so I can put my own username at the end of the URL and send it to my friends. Please.

Edit #1: (Superplusplusdoublegood: Let me navigate to individual pages)

Edit #2: The scaling seems a bit "quick and dirty", is that possible?

unleash the unicorn fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 25, 2010

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

I HATE CARS posted:

Hah, I was wondering why I was getting so many hits on that app today.

Okay, you've convinced me - I'll see what I can do for you with that.

That would be great, thank you!

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

I'm probably breaking some sort of Dorkroom rule here because he's so ~.provocative.~ but Tyler Shields is loving awesome imo:

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

I've commented before on how much I love the look of those Kodachromes and I just can't figure out what makes them so special.

They are incredibly sharp, the colors are slightly oversaturated, buy there's still more to it.

Also gently caress you Kodak for not realizing that the world was moving to digital and not creating a way to produce Kodachrome in small quantities. Somebody should get on that, Kodak will be dead by the end of the year. They reanimated Polaroid film from the grave, how hard can it be.

• Locked thread