Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Fangs404 posted:

Probably my favorite photographer that I know by name is Joey Lawrence. He's a phenom. Here's some of his poo poo (sorry, these are a little big, but this is a photography thread, and the detail is worth it):

Nah, big pictures are good. I really dig that guys Holy Men series, thanks for the link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Santa is strapped posted:

Wow, his work is fantastic.

I'd complain about breaking tables, but the shots look just fantastic so large.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Back to awesome photos, Michael Levin has some awesome B&W long exposures.

http://www.michaellevin.ca/MichaelLevin.html

Flash site, so no picture linking unfortunately.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Latest National Geographic has a small piece on Murray Fredericks. His series of the salt flats of Lake Eyre is breathtaking even in those small prints.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
yowayowa camera woman diary

Tokyo photographer shoots levitating people (mostly self-portraits), and has two cats.

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Feb 15, 2012

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Browsing one of them image hosting sites, I stumbled on these by Elizaveta Porodina. Website also in image.

I HAVE AN INTENSE DESIRE TO GET PROBATED FOR INLINE UNTAGGED NUDITY

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Mar 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Cool set of Hong Kong's skyline.

• Locked thread