Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberbob
Mar 29, 2006
Prepare for doom. doom. doooooom. doooooom.

brad industry posted:

This stuff by Antony Crossfield rules

^ good on so many levels jesus

http://www.antonycrossfield.com/

NYC goons should go check it out:

TBH I think most of his stuff is too little photographic skill, too much "how well can we mix photos together in photoshop"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberbob
Mar 29, 2006
One of my all time favourite shoots of a celebrity has been the recent one of Brad Pitt in Wired, shot by Dan Winters. Love his stuff.

Click here for the full 525x605 image.

Cyberbob fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Nov 25, 2009

Cyberbob
Mar 29, 2006
I just googled a Nat Geo photographer who shot for an article in the new Dec 09 issue.

Martin Schoeller.
What I found was pretty drat interesting.. he's another "no frills, no glamour" portrait photographer, but does it oh so well.

• Locked thread