Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

I have a question about my bank, but I'm not sure if this board would be the best to ask it. If it's not, could someone please point me towards the right board?

I had about $100 in late fees owed to a loan through Citizen's Bank. This is the same bank I have my checking account through.

Yesterday, the bank withdrew the $100 in late fees from my account and paid it towards the loan without notifying me or asking for my permission. I only found out today when I went to go purchase some stuff for dinner, and my card was declined.

Now, I have no other money. The loan is maxed out, so i cannot withdraw anything from it. That $100 was supposed to last me for another week and a half until my next pay day. I am now penniless and hungry to boot. Is there anything at all I can do to get my $100 back? My current plan of action is to go into the bank tomorrow and close everything I have with them down and take my money elsewhere, because this isn't the first time that Citizen's Bank has screwed me over in one way or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Will do.