Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Are you thinking of Gooncave & Gardens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Fusion Restaurant posted:

Can we make new personal finances threads? I'd like to have one to keep accountable to my goals. I'm not really super in debt nor do I have a pressing financial problem, but I would really like to crowd source some wisdom on how to best manage my finances, and have a way to regularly check in about accountability.

New threads are great, please post one.

(I was told the same thing by moana last year when I was in a similar situation and I'm glad I made a thread)

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Hi everyone, I'm the new slap me silly. Please keep doing what you're doing, since this subforum does a pretty good job of running itself well. If you have any questions, comments, requests for stickies or thread title changes, etc., please shoot me a PM or post in this thread.

As a heads up, these are the threads I follow most closely:

If something is going on in a thread that isn't these, I may not see it unless you bring it to my attention.

Thanks for being the Best Forum Currently on this website :yayclod: