Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Can we get some kind of ruling about not making posts like the following (from Zaurg's thread):

quote:

Zaurg, send your child to daycare so someone with more responsibility can handle her for most of her day rather than you. Don't be selfish.

quote:

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if zaurg's "wife" and "child" are actually some poor family from across the street that keeps locked in the cellar while he prances around wearing the skin of the husband and father as a hat. At least that would put his emotional and intellectual deficiencies into some kind of context. Does it put the lotion on its skin, zaurg?

quote:

It's too bad having brain-dead parents isn't cause for taking away someone's kid. You know his kids are going to be morons too. It's a vicious cycle.

I don't know if Zaurg closed his thread or if a mod did after threatening to back on the 11th, but in my opinion attacking somebody's failure as a parent because they're not good with their money is crossing a line. I don't care if it's true, or if statistically it's likely to be the case, this is a forum for finances and financial advice.

I understand that people are trying to get him to 'see the light' but attacking his wife or child and saying terrible things about his family just isn't proper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU