Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
So I took over for pig slut lisa. I imagine having money in my user name helps.

I get bored and mess around with thread titles from time to time, so if that gets annoying or you have better suggestions, PM me or post in here. Or I have an email address I hardly check. sa.moneyball@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I can't see why not, but if they chase you out of the thread with nail bats, don't come running to me!

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I've been having thread tags added here and there as you may have noticed. If anyone has any suggestions or requests, please let me know and I will add them until the admins get tired of me asking.

Ones to consider: Europe, Asia tags, or a catch-all Foreign tag

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I'll probably reboot this in a while after the site gets sold and I get some feedback from the community, but for now I'm including the Discord link and gassing the signup thread.

VelociBacon posted:

Okay, I'm going to post an invite link here now that things seem to have died down a little and we can take care of issues that might arise with a bunch of people joining. Please feel free to join what has become the defacto BFC discord with this link. We'll figure out how the discord fits into the SA space once we know more about everything going on.