Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Not a dev position, but we are looking for a QA, if there is a better thread for this please let me know.

Position is in Lakeland, FL (about 1/2 hour from Tampa, 45 minutes from Orlando). Standard nine-to-fiver. PM me if you're interested in details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe

cliffy posted:

Did you guys just up and quit your jobs without something else lined up? How does that look on your resume?

I was surprise accepted into grad school.

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis

cliffy posted:

Did you guys just up and quit your jobs without something else lined up? How does that look on your resume?

I never had a job in the first place. As a full-time student with plenty of vacation time I'm usually able to do the odd-job here and there. Student loans don't pay themselves off.

Also, I have a secret shame: my parents set up a little fund a while ago to put my tuition fee expenses in to, and I er... raided that fund, so I'm keen to get that account back up to level without them noticing.

dancavallaro
Sep 10, 2006
My title sucks

Hoborg posted:

Also, I have a secret shame: my parents set up a little fund a while ago to put my tuition fee expenses in to, and I er... raided that fund, so I'm keen to get that account back up to level without them noticing.

I would love to see some more detailed statistics about this.

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis

dancavallaro posted:

I would love to see some more detailed statistics about this.

Like how many thousands I 'borrowed' off my parents, or the statistics of how many other people worldwide play prodigal son?

dancavallaro
Sep 10, 2006
My title sucks

Hoborg posted:

Like how many thousands I 'borrowed' off my parents, or the statistics of how many other people worldwide play prodigal son?

Mainly how big the fund started out and how hosed you are.

epswing
Nov 4, 2003

Soiled Meat
If the crying robot avatar is any indication, pretty hosed.

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis

epswing posted:

If the crying robot avatar is any indication, pretty hosed.

I've been a fan of Superjail longer than I've been a brigand to my parents.

In reality the situation isn't that bad: a friend of mine had a cousin who was leaving the country and had a web-hosting business to sell (just a simple reseller operation, nothing serious). I was looking to expand my current hosting biz by integrating his clients with mine, however I also knew my friend was looking to establish his own hosting company too. I waged a bidding war with the cousin under the impression my friend was also bidding too and I didn't want to risk my friend winning. I was pledging money blindly and ended up winning (yay?) but drastically overvalued the company and it turned out that my friend decided not to bid for his cousin's company after hearing about pissed off former customers. I pledged somewhere around $4500 for the company, which was about 30 months' revenue (rather than the typical 18 months' revenue for business buy-outs). I didn't have the money on me at the time because I spent my student loan on buying more rackmounted servers for my existing operation, so I withdrew about $5500 from my tuition fund account thus accidentally overpaying the cousin by $1000.... and this was a year ago. I didn't get my $1000 back until this week when I threatened him with a summons when he returns home for his wedding.

As for the projected revenues I had for the hosting company I was buying (which would have given me an ROI within 30 months): the cousin didn't even transfer his clients' PayPal subscriptions to my account, he told me to email them myself (in reality, the contract I had him sign stated that he would just give me the password to his paypal account, that never happened). Eventually schoolwork got in the way and I neglected to take care of my newfound business (so a good 160 people have been getting free webhosting for over a year now).

Now, I decided to swallow my pride and start a partnership with my friend (who actually has a longstanding family grievance with his cousin anyway) and so he's taking charge of the business and billing side of things, leaving me to simply tend to the hardware and systems.

This isn't an e/n thread, I know I made a mistake and I'm taking steps to correct it. Do I get a cookie?

(though if anyone's interested in yet-another-goon's-hosting-biz then that's also welcome ; )

Hoborg fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jul 21, 2010

dancavallaro
Sep 10, 2006
My title sucks

Hoborg posted:

I've been a fan of Superjail longer than I've been a brigand to my parents.

In reality the situation isn't that bad: a friend of mine had a cousin who was leaving the country and had a web-hosting business to sell (just a simple reseller operation, nothing serious). I was looking to expand my current hosting biz by integrating his clients with mine, however I also knew my friend was looking to establish his own hosting company too. I waged a bidding war with the cousin under the impression my friend was also bidding too and I didn't want to risk my friend winning. I was pledging money blindly and ended up winning (yay?) but drastically overvalued the company and it turned out that my friend decided not to bid for his cousin's company after hearing about pissed off former customers. I pledged somewhere around $4500 for the company, which was about 30 months' revenue (rather than the typical 18 months' revenue for business buy-outs). I didn't have the money on me at the time because I spent my student loan on buying more rackmounted servers for my existing operation, so I withdrew about $5500 from my tuition fund account thus accidentally overpaying the cousin by $1000.... and this was a year ago. I didn't get my $1000 back until this week when I threatened him with a summons when he returns home for his wedding.

As for the projected revenues I had for the hosting company I was buying (which would have given me an ROI within 30 months): the cousin didn't even transfer his clients' PayPal subscriptions to my account, he told me to email them myself (in reality, the contract I had him sign stated that he would just give me the password to his paypal account, that never happened). Eventually schoolwork got in the way and I neglected to take care of my newfound business (so a good 160 people have been getting free webhosting for over a year now).

Now, I decided to swallow my pride and start a partnership with my friend (who actually has a longstanding family grievance with his cousin anyway) and so he's taking charge of the business and billing side of things, leaving me to simply tend to the hardware and systems.

This isn't an e/n thread, I know I made a mistake and I'm taking steps to correct it. Do I get a cookie?

(though if anyone's interested in yet-another-goon's-hosting-biz then that's also welcome ; )

I have no words.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Hoborg posted:

My friend's cousin is in breach of contract, and I'm providing free hosting because I'm not chasing this.

You should actually take action to get the income going into your account. Also, never enter into business deals with your friends or family.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Devian666 posted:

Also, never enter into business deals with your friends or family.

This, this a million times this.

Sure, it'll all look fine when the business is ticking over smoothly, but when something goes wrong, you'll either lose the business, or lose your friends. Either one is way more than you should be gambling on it going fine forever.

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis

Jabor posted:

This, this a million times this.

Sure, it'll all look fine when the business is ticking over smoothly, but when something goes wrong, you'll either lose the business, or lose your friends. Either one is way more than you should be gambling on it going fine forever.

Or in my case, friends' family.

I want to clarify my use of the word "friend" when I posted my sob-story: we aren't true friends, buddies, chums, whatever, we've always known each other around a business relationship. In 2007, a little over a year after I finished HS this guy I knew (who was a year younger than me) was setting up an IT services company in town and needed someone with my technical skill to do the occasional 'more demanding' jobs that he couldn't do. I didn't particularly like him much at the time (in part because of his background) but I grew to like him on account of the sage business advice he gave me in the years afterwards. I think "professional, friendly colleagues" is better way to describe our relationship than "friends". Everything I do with him involving more than a few hundred dollars requires a signed contract specifically stating intentions, goals, and responsibilities, we're both happy with the arrangement.

He doesn't think any less of me for getting into this mess, and he's stepped in to help me get out of it. The situation isn't ideal, but it could be a lot worse. He isn't "helping me out of friendship", this is a formal business partnership and he stands to make a significant gain by working with me: I'm hopeless at dealing with customers and I wouldn't trust him with a Packard-Bell, much less a rack full of servers. Please appreciate that I can't describe everything that's happened in a forum post here, but it isn't as simple as "friend helps me out in dubious circumstances" that it may seem.

hmm yes
Dec 2, 2000
College Slice
edit: pm

hmm yes fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 22, 2010

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I was thinking of putting together a simple Canabalt styled iphone game, but I don't have any sort of programming skills (or a mac). So if anyone's interested in flexing their mobile muscle, shoot me an email at jhilburg@gmail.com. Also it'd help a lot if they knew a good pixel artist for the art assets, but I can always just find someone else separately.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
We're actually looking for another C#/ASP.NET developer as well as QA here in Lakeland, FL. If Lakeland's too much of an armpit, it looks like we're also close to opening a Tampa office and giving people the option of working from there as well. PM me if interested.

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis
User "Other Door" sent me a PM (seemingly in response to this thread) a while ago, I replied back but I haven't heard since. Did you get my PM?

Ned
May 23, 2002

by Hand Knit
WordPress or talking to customers. If you can do either, get in touch with me.

roflsaurus
Jun 5, 2004

GAOooooooh!! RAOR!!!
Languages: VB.Net 3.5 Webforms (not MVC)
Frameworks: Telerik Radcontrols, SWFtools, iTextSharp, Subsonic ORM

Looking for a VB.net contractor to make a new web app production ready. It's a basic document management system (search,retrieve and view). Nothing rocket-sciency, but there are a few tricks in it (e.g. Using SWFTools to convert to SWF, using multi-tenancy based off request url)

Project is in a working proof of concept stage, so the remaining things are :
  • Few pieces of functionality (e.g. admin pages, import service, monitoring service)
  • Some security code (e.g. IP whitelisting in the application tier - not IIS)
  • Bug fixing and code cleanup
  • Performance/load testing
  • Migrate existing data (xml based)

Looking for someone who's worked with .Net for a large or high usage web app, preferably with some experience using ORMs.

Rate is negotiable, depending on experience. Payment will be made based on agreed milestones / code check ins.

International/overseas is fine.

yaoza
Jul 29, 2003

We're looking for a mobile/iPhone developer in the Bay Area. Gaming-related startup (the guy who founded and lead IGN is on our team!) so it will be not only rewarding and challenging, but super fun as well.

Job description here:

http://github.com/playhaven/jobs/tree/master/mobile-software-engineer-iphone/

send resumes to my PM or eyao (at) playhaven dot com

PnP Bios
Oct 24, 2005
optional; no images are allowed, only text
Location: Fargo, ND. More than willing to transition to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area

Languages: Great ( C#, VB.NET, T-SQL), Good ( C/C++, Python, JavaScript, Boo ), More than willing to learn for a job (F#, COBOL)
Frameworks: WPF/Silverlight, ASP.NET, OpenGL, XNA, WordPress, .net compact framework, POSIX

Things you like to do: Multimedia/Game development, Web development, Mobile development(I know too much about WinMo 5), database dev and design.
Availability: Full-time

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Our small web design agency is looking for up to four positions to work in-office in Austin, TX: Drupal expert (short-term gig), JS expert (several short-term gigs), junior HTML/CSS/JS developer (intern/part-time to start), and a junior graphic designer (intern/part-time to start). Please send an email to jordan (at) sitegoals (dot com) with your resume, a one-sentence description of your skill level, and availability.

_areaman
Oct 28, 2009

My company needs to hire 2-3 developers immediately in the Boston, MA area. People are typically hired with an initial 3 month contract and then salaried employment if we get along well.

We need good web developers (PHP/HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery/database/etc.) and iPhone application developers. Please contact me at auto114071@hushmail.com if you are interested.

ex
Nov 27, 2002

it all comes down to the fine arts
I am looking at getting some bids for a project I am undertaking. I need to forecast a budget and am really not up to the current rates for hiring a developer these days.

I have a template, created in Microsoft Excel, that I need replicated into a web site / database in Web 2.0 fashion. If you could email your rates and any possible portfolios/excamples of previous work to Kris at Kaperi dot com, that would be great.

Let me know if you have any more questions or require any more information.

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis

ex posted:

I am looking at getting some bids for a project I am undertaking. I need to forecast a budget and am really not up to the current rates for hiring a developer these days.

I have a template, created in Microsoft Excel, that I need replicated into a web site / database in Web 2.0 fashion. If you could email your rates and any possible portfolios/excamples of previous work to Kris at Kaperi dot com, that would be great.

Let me know if you have any more questions or require any more information.

I was going to send you a PM, but I thought I'd give you some public advice instead:

Designing a database from an Excel spreadsheet shouldn't cost too much; assuming it isn't that complicated (10 or less different entity classes) then I wouldn't expect it to cost more than a couple hundred dollars. Maybe add another hundred for the actual data import (if necessary).

Most of the work would be in creating the user-facing application for the database. That's where things get complicated:

You'll find some people, like me, who prefer to use frameworks like ASP.NET because it lets them get things done quicker (I reckon I'm about 3 times faster with ASP.NET compared to PHP, and I know both very well; note this isn't counting PHP frameworks like Cake), but then you run into platform costs (i.e. ASP.NET hosting fees are roughly twice that for PHP). Then you'll find people, often without any formal computer science background, who'll gladly do it for you in PHP, but there's no guarantee of a good quality product (I've seen as many bad PHP apps as ASP.NET, just so you know I'm being fair).

I digress. Assuming this is a simple CRUD application with user logins, a reasonably good PHP implementation shouldn't take more than a week and a bit if your guy is working full-time, but up to a month if it's some freelance college student who wakes up at 2pm every day. It shouldn't cost you more than $600USD, maybe $400 if the developer is desperate, but I'd personally budget around $700 just as a means of attracting more competent people.

I'm not going to bid for the project because I'm busy enough as it is (working with robotic arms is waaay cooler) but knowledge sharing is caring... :)

CHRISTS FOR SALE
Jan 14, 2005

"fuck you and die"
Languages: PHP, Ruby, Python, (X)HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C, C++, Java, Objective-C
Frameworks: Rails/Merb, Django, jQuery, Prototype/Scriptaculous, dojo, Sinatra, CakePHP, Symfony
Things you like to do: web applications, distributed web applications, iPhone applications
Availability: Full time
Contact: AIM - ForTheLicheKing, E-mail - tubbo@psychedeli.ca

Desjardy
Aug 11, 2010
Languages: Java, Some Action Script 3
Things you like to do: Small applications, Games
Availability: Full time student so, couple hours a week at most.
Experience: Intern for large firm based in Hong Kong; Developed media players in AS3. See https://www.quamnet.com
Contact: admin@yvesdesjardins.com, Or just fill a contact form on my site (see email)

If anyone is looking for interns on larger projects I'm also available during Summer breaks (University, so that means April-September). I'm looking to learn C++/C/Objective-C and do some iPhone development.

Edit: AC3 != AS3

Desjardy fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Aug 12, 2010

G-Dub
Dec 28, 2004

The Gonz
If you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle.

Languages: Pro: VB6, VBA; Strong: PHP/HTML/CSS/SQL (who isn't, I know); Fair: Javascript
Things I like to do: Big, complex multi-user VB/VBA-based apps, PSD -> HTML and everything in between
Availability: I work as a developer full-time, but I can allocate 35 hours a week to a project easily
Experience: As I said, I am a full-time developer and I have been for about two years. Believe it or not, my primary language is VB6/VBA. I work for a public department so it can be hard to stay ahead, or even keep up with, the curve. Even with the limited tools, I develop and manage systems with up to 2000 users connecting to Access databases and they are very reliable. At the same time, they save hundreds of man hours and millions of pounds etc. I like to think it enhances creativity! In my spare time I do web development and have sites under my belt ranging from basic information sites to online shops. Examples can be given on request.
Contact: PM on here, or if you don't have the facility/prefer gary@garyanderson.org

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Job Posting

Languages: Javascript (jQuery), (X)HTML, CSS, Java/JSP is a plus
Term: Contract-to-Hire

I have a client who is a small software developer. They are looking for someone to do front-end development on their web application. Back end is Java/JSP so someone with a familiarity would be nice, but isn't required.

Here is the job position in their words:

Web / JavaScript Developer

Company Description:

Name Redacted is based in Reno, NV. We make custom software for the worker's compensation insurance industry. We work closely with our customers and take great care to offer products and services that meet their needs.

Job Overview:

We are looking for an experienced Web developer with experience in user interface design and JavaScript development.
The position available is a six month contract-to-hire. We are a small company and hiring the right fit is very important to us. We will work closely together during the term of the contract and evaluate your performance throughout. At the end of the term (or earlier if you really impress us) if we feel that you mesh well with our team we will offer you a full-time position.

Responsibilities:

• Design and implementation of web applications, focusing on the user interface
• Work with developers on design, dependencies and code maintainability
• Provide time and size estimates for project tasks
• Promote the use of JavaScript, CSS and Ajax best practices

Skills We're Looking For:

• Extensive hands-on experience with JavaScript
• Experience with jQuery
• Experience with Ajax
• Strong software design and object oriented coding skills
• Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development
• Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and XP
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion to learn and innovate

You may contact me directly and I will relay your information to my client.

My Contact Info: gtaylor@prismllc.net

My Role: I am not a recruiter, I am just an IT consultant helping out one of my clients. I am constructing the XenDesktop (virtual remote desktops) infrastructure that will allow you, the potential new programmer, to work anywhere and not have to move to Reno.

Unixmonkey
Jul 3, 2002
Filled!

Too bad no goons ever applied :(

I did ask a guy if he had stairs in his house though; always wanted to do that.

Unixmonkey fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Oct 1, 2010

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I'm looking to break into doing some music/sound for games, so I'm putting my availability out there to work on a small (preferably indie) project's soundtrack. This is primarily for resume building/experience so I'm willing to do this cheap or free, maybe in exchange for forum upgrades or something of similar value. Total workload should be around 6-9 full tracks (plus short pieces as needed) although if you're doing a larger project feel free to contact me anyway.

I currently have no actual work released in a game, unless you count the games I've made myself, and I don't. That said I've been unofficially working on an RPG soundtrack (for another project of mine) so that's serving as my portfolio for now. Some examples:

Battle theme
Battle victory
Some stage music
More stage music
Final battle Part 1
Final battle Part 3 (work-in-progress)

If you want a less orchestral style I've done an Electronica album (samples on page) so I can work around what you need. All samples used are available to use in a commercial work without any financial liability (credit may need to be given in a few cases) or have been made by myself so there's no worries there. Licencing details can be worked out once we discuss the project in question.

My style of work generally consists of a quick sketch followed by fleshing out the ideas, so I can quickly run by you a few ideas before it gets to the point where it's wasted effort if it won't work out. I currently only have a PC so I can't do any playtesting on Mac or any phones, so detailed descriptions/screencaps/videos of the game would be helpful.

AIM: XerolOplan
Email: xerol@xerol.org
Phone available by email request

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Languages: Ruby, C C++ C#, PHP,ASP.net4, Javascript, SQL Query Structure.
Frameworks: Rails, CakePHP, ASPMVC, jQuery, Symfony, Wordpress
Things you like to do: Web based Applications, Windows apps.
Things I would love to do but lack training: iPhone and other portable device development... Production QA
Availability: Currently Full Time
Twitter gaygeek
Phone on REQ

Moreleth
Jun 11, 2001

lego my eggo
Languages: C/C++, Obj-C, OpenGL, Python, Java, Qt, Ruby, Visual Basic, OSG, R, Javascript, My/Postgre/MsSQL
Frameworks: Pmwiki, Wordpress, Rails, Django, jQuery
Things you like to do: iPhone apps, web applications, games, computer vision, algorithms, data analysis, artificial intelligence, small projects
iPhone apps:TrueCost Mortgage and Zing!
Availability: Full time telecommute, contract, part-time

I'm half hard CS (Masters degree) and half IT/information architecture with a predilection for edgy up and coming internet movements. I have been developing web sites and their back ends since 1996 and work in any language. My current full-time position isn't budging on telecommuting so I'm looking for other, more interesting work.

Contact me for anything.

Moreleth fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 23, 2016

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

Enjoy, uh... refreshing time!
I've got a semi-complex 2 page, 4 state PSD that I need CSS / jQuery'd up to an actual website framework, later to be made functional by a backend developer (which I already have).

Contact me if you are interested in the job:

Private Message
AIM: Treytor
Google chat: treytor at gmail dot com

Nevermind, got it taken care of. Thanks!

Treytor fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 8, 2010

STFU NEIL!
Jun 4, 2003
I know this because Tyler knows this.
EDIT: Position filled.

STFU NEIL! fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Nov 6, 2010

Pungent Mammy
Jul 29, 2003

The pig is a huge fat pig.
Fallen Rib
Looking for a freelance dev that can create a simple web-based database for a client.

I need a database built that can generate sequential job numbers and store basic information for these jobs (amount sold for, who it was sold to, etc.) and export this information to an Excel file for admins.

It should have two tiers of users (2 admins and around 10 staff) that have different levels of access to these data. All users can input data, but admins can see and edit all jobs, staff can only see and edit jobs they have entered themselves. I'm hoping to integrate this into the website I'm building for the client.

This seems like a simple task, but it's out of my wheelhouse and I'm getting frustrated trying to do it myself. Any method is fine as long as it works in-browser. PM me or send an email to firstdayback@gmail.com with a brief description of your qualifications, your projected cost, and when you can expect to have a functional model to show the client.

Pungent Mammy fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Sep 14, 2010

Hoborg
Oct 19, 2006

by T. Mascis

Pungent Mammy posted:

Looking for a freelance dev that can create a simple web-based database for a client.

I need a database built that can generate sequential job numbers and store basic information for these jobs (amount sold for, who it was sold to, etc.) and export this information to an Excel file for admins.

It should have two tiers of users (2 admins and around 10 staff) that have different levels of access to these data. All users can input data, but admins can see and edit all jobs, staff can only see and edit jobs they have entered themselves. I'm hoping to integrate this into the website I'm building for the client.

This seems like a simple task, but it's out of my wheelhouse and I'm getting frustrated trying to do it myself. Any method is fine as long as it works in-browser. PM me or send an email to firstdayback@gmail.com with a brief description of your qualifications, your projected cost, and when you can expect to have a functional model to show the client.

Some headsup:

You can export to a CSV or some other text-based format trivially from any platform, but if you want to create Excel *.xls files then you'll be limited to Windows Server/IIS-based solutions because you can't instantiate the COM objects on other platforms.

Things are different with the OOXML-based *.xlsx file format, but I'm not aware of any (let alone feature-complete) libraries for working with them on PHP or Java.

skidooer
Aug 6, 2001

Hoborg posted:

if you want to create Excel *.xls files then you'll be limited to Windows Server/IIS-based solutions because you can't instantiate the COM objects on other platforms.
You do not necessarily need to use COM, or Windows at all. http://search.cpan.org/dist/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel/

Pungent Mammy
Jul 29, 2003

The pig is a huge fat pig.
Fallen Rib

Hoborg posted:

Some headsup:

You can export to a CSV or some other text-based format trivially from any platform, but if you want to create Excel *.xls files then you'll be limited to Windows Server/IIS-based solutions because you can't instantiate the COM objects on other platforms.

Things are different with the OOXML-based *.xlsx file format, but I'm not aware of any (let alone feature-complete) libraries for working with them on PHP or Java.

CSV is fine. As long as the client can open it up in Excel as a spreadsheet it's perfect.

Got a few offers, will be getting back to you guys shortly.

skeet decorator
Jun 19, 2005

442 grams of robot

Hoborg posted:

Some headsup:

For PHP there is http://phpexcel.codeplex.com/ which can handle everything except for macro enabled spreadsheets (including xls and xlsx). I've had no issues with it on my lamp server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Got our QA position filled, now...

We've got three openings for .NET developers in Lakeland, FL. (about a half hour from downtown Tampa, also potentially opening a satellite office in Tampa in the next few months which we'll have the option to work out of)

Looking for standard C#/ASP.NET skill set, pm me if interested. Pay is ~$45/hr if hired as contract or 85k/yr if perm.

• Locked thread