Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gary the Llama
Mar 16, 2007
SHIGERU MIYAMOTO IS MY ILLEGITIMATE FATHER!!!
Location: Currently in Columbus, OH but moving to Phoenix, AZ shortly. (Looking for jobs in the Phoenix area.)
Languages: C#, JavaScript, C/C++, SQL, XHTML, CSS, XML
Frameworks: ASP.NET Web Forms, WPF
Things you like to do: I've been a Web app guy for a 4 years, but recently started doing more Windows apps (mostly WPF with a little WinForms here and there). In my free time I do game programming. I'm always looking for a challenge and love learning new things.
Availability: Full time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gary the Llama
Mar 16, 2007
Developer Wanted

We're looking to add a great web developer to our team as we continue building our industry award winning CMS software. Professional work experience is great but we're more than happy to look at recent college grads or self-taught candidates with a great portfolio to show off.

Required Skills

- Familiar with one or more of the following languages: PHP, JavaScript, SQL, C#
- Familiar with one or more of the following frameworks and technologies: CodeIgniter (or a similar MVC framework), jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS
- Familiar with a source control package (preferably Git since that's what we use) and best practices.
- Building web applications that work across platform and browser.
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented principles, refactoring, and all elements of the software development life cycle (design, develop, test, maintain).
- Comfortable picking up new technologies as needed. We like using whatever technology or tool best solves the problem at hand.
- A love of learning and sharing knowledge.
- Front-end web design skills a plus.
- LAMP/WAMP stack knowledge a plus.
- Amazon web services knowledge a plus.

If you're interested send me an e-mail with a resume or portfolio to garythellama@gmail.com.

Gary the Llama
Mar 16, 2007
Looking to move to Seattle, WA because I can't stand the desert heat anymore.

Languages: PHP, C#, SQL, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, AS3
Frameworks: CodeIgniter, Laravel, .NET, ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, a tiny bit of AngularJS
Things you like to do: I've always been a jack-of-all trades (by necessity), but would love to get outside of my comfort zone and take a deep dive into something like AngularJS. I would be super happy to pick up a new language or technology on the job. I love delivering a great product as quickly as possible. Give me no red-tape and the ability to push out builds multiple times a day if need be and I'm a happy dev.
Availability: Seeking full-time work, could start relatively soon (weeks) if everyone is motivated enough

A company that pays for relocation would be preferable.

Gary the Llama fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 12, 2014

• Locked thread