Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rat Supremacy
Jul 15, 2007

The custom title is an image and/or line of text that appears below your name in the forums
Going to copy and paste from my CV as there's no point duplicating.

Skills: Extensive knowledge and experience working within a LAMP environment, involving confguration and setup of the Apache HTTP Server, Gentoo, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and Debian systems; advanced knowledge of PHP; experience working with databases such as MySQL; extensive knowledge of Adobe® Photoshop® CS4; fair knowledge of Adobe® InDesign® CS4; knowledge of other languages/frameworks such as HTML, CSS3.0; XML, XHTML, Visual Basic, JSON, Regular Expressions and JQuery. I have experience using virtualisation software such as VM-ware Workstation, VirtualBox, and Microsoft® Virtual PC. I have basic knowledge of frameworks such as Django and languages such as Python, C, C++, Javascript and Bash.
I also developed familiarity with software such as Asterisk, Postfx and Typo3.

2ish years of fulltime "working for people" webdev experience, and like 7 years of doing paid work here and there and my own stuff.

Availability: Totally.

Rat Supremacy fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Dec 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread