Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel
Hello!

On Tuesday, I received a call asking if I could build two websites in the next ten days. I told them I could. I guess the investor has been funding this project since March, and the company's main source of revenue is a website, and they still don't have one. I'm currently working on all of that poo poo, which is considered "Phase One".

Phase Two will begin in January, which is the building of a site with similar functionality to Kickstarter. I have been put in charge of creating the site, as well as constructing my team to do it. My background is in design, but I have a strong sense of UI and functionality.

I am looking for a Ruby On Rails developer that I can work closely with over the next few months to make this company's dream a reality. We're looking for a critical thinker, not a robot. The job would initially be from January-March, with a good chance of being hired on full-time if that is your desire.

We are located off the 405 in Hermosa Beach, and need our developer to work in-house. I'm moving up temporarily from San Diego come January, so if you need to move here, together we would have a better chance of finding a cheap place to rent.

Found somebody.

czarmonger fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel
Yes, these people are great. I have worked with them previously. The problem was that my associates were previously just investors working on other projects, but once they found they were being BS'd by one of the partners and that for months nothing was actually happening, they came in and took over. I am part of the new, more efficient team.

• Locked thread