Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
SA-Mart thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3402883

I need a MSN WonderWall clone of their "Your reaction" feature for my site. My designer currently has the site linked up to use facebook login and we have accounts on the site, so if it can tie into that it would be perfect. 4 buttons to vote, winning button is displayed in another location on the page. Shows % of votes, not numbers. Graphics will be provided, if temps can be used, that is fine too.

Languages: I don't know, designer uses wordpress, knows all that stuff, but just not coding
Timeframe: We would like to launch in a month and a day to be exact
Contact: axemaniac@somethingawful.com - pm here, AIM: AxeManiacFYAD

This is a quick project, I think, I hope, we just need the code done for the designer to drop in. She can tweak code, just not write it. Open to other suggestions. Paying $25 unless this is bigger then I thought, could be a source of other small jobs when our designer can't figure stuff out on her own.

Thanks!

PS: This isn't for anything related to SA, just a video game site I want to do on the side for fun, so all expenses are coming out of my beer money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread