Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Q
Jul 13, 2009

Hello, I work with a lobbying firm in the state of Florida. We've been trying to get a website for our firm up, and running for a while, but difficulties with our previous design company have led to us looking for another company. As such, we're looking for a company to take on this project.

As for the website itself, it would be a pretty standard website with a public and private side. On the public side, it would be pretty standard with a home page, about us page, a page for our committees, a page for our publications, what's new and a page to contact us. The private side would would have a members list with entries for each member including photo and contact information (and hopefully a way to easily update the info), a page where we can give quick updates on issues important to the firm, a page for meeting updates and events, and a "think tank" page which would essentially be a forum where our members can post feed back, their opinions and any documents they might find relevant.

If you think you have the experience necessary to design a website like this, toss me an email at kpestik @fc100.org. We'll work out the details more once you contact me. The firm I work for has a decent budget for this project so no worries there. We're more concerned about getting it up and running with the functionality we want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread