Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

Enjoy, uh... refreshing time!
As someone who is always working on various web projects, and has very limited programming experience, this thread would be an invaluable resource for me to get in touch with and hopefully hire some good goon developers.

I'm actually interested in hiring a good database developer / web designer right away.

I look forward to getting in touch with some of you guys.

Thanks Ned!

Treytor fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

I'm currently looking for a designer who is good with Joomla themes. I am having a hell of a time and willing to pay for some help.

AIM: Treytor

treytor at gmail.com

Thanks!

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

free bowl of soup posted:

This is me fyi. If any of you developers need a designer, I'm very available for freelance work.

I just sent Jackie a PM. I may need your services.

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

Unfortunately someone I was working with can no longer help out, and I'm looking for a good database guy who works well with Joomla. And a programmer to work with the database guy to do some statistical work and integration across multiple servers. Please contact me ASAP for more details:

Gmail / gchat : treytor@gmail.com
Email: contact@prankdialer.com

Treytor fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Feb 1, 2010

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

adam jay harris posted:

Languages: PERL, PHP, SQL, .NET, shell scripting, QuickBooks SDK, other SDKs, quick to learn others
Things you like to do: Working hard (seriously I need to work or else I feel a utter lack of satisfaction in life it's quite an issue), integrating several systems to work together, working with databases,
Skills: Windows AD admin, Linux Admin, People skills, others
Availability: Full time availability (working full time as a dev but entertaining offers for jobs or projects)

adamjayh @ gmail.com
-PM me!

I really hate to do this, but after trying to contact Adam for months I'm forced to give a heads up about him. He seemed like a great developer, but after paying and working with him for a few weeks, he disappeared for months. I was forced to find another developer to re-do pretty much everything he did. This cost a significant amount of development time, a good amount of money, and I was never able to get reimbursed for what I paid him.

I recommend you do not contact or hire him to do any development work.

I apologize if this post is inappropriate for this thread.

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

I've got a semi-complex 2 page, 4 state PSD that I need CSS / jQuery'd up to an actual website framework, later to be made functional by a backend developer (which I already have).

Contact me if you are interested in the job:

Private Message
Google chat: treytor at gmail dot com

Nevermind, got it taken care of. Thanks!

Treytor fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treytor
Feb 8, 2003

I'm looking for an experienced, fast developer who is available almost full time over the next month or so. This will be a freelance job, but will be recurring work:

What I'm looking for:

Developing in ASP / .NET
MSSQL database
MySQL and PHP knowledge helpful as we're moving and upgrading an older site (building from scratch, basically)
Asterisk knowledge a plus - http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+.NET

We're looking for a site with user accounts, paypal integration, and some custom dynamically generated content. Nothing overly complex, but it needs to be bullet proof and capable of high traffic. This will ultimately interface with Asterisk.

Contact me for more information and with a resume or experience you may have, and we can discuss the finer points over tea.

PM
treytor at gmail dot com <-- gchat too

• Locked thread