Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belgarath
Feb 21, 2003
removed...

Belgarath fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 15, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgarath
Feb 21, 2003
Reposting, as the winds have changed and I don't like the smell of poo poo drifting down from upper management.

Languages: C#, Java, Delphi. Oracle DB (pl/sql etc), XML/XSD etc.
Frameworks: Learn quick.
Things you like to do: Winforms apps, libraries, web services, web development (would love to get into professional web development full time).
Availability: Month's notice.

I work full-time for a pretty large American company, from an office in the North West of England.

Would only consider a full-time position, and would gladly accept a telecommute position.

Belgarath
Feb 21, 2003
Job Seeker: Software Engineer

Looking for additional freelance work to supplement my day job.

Skills: C#, WPF, Java, Delphi, SQL, XML, web stuff. I learn pretty quick.
Things you like to do: Desktop/Web backend stuff in C#.net (I couldn't graphic design a box)
Experience: 7 years professional development

Belgarath fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 12, 2014

• Locked thread