Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sliceoftoast
Jul 23, 2003
And now... unleash the corpse!!
Languages: C#/ASP.NET, PHP, MSSQL, MySQL, C++
Frameworks: .NET Platform, Cake PHP, jQuery, scriptaculous, and my own frameworks
Things you like to do: Web applications, database development, high-load development
Availability: Available for contract work immediately
Contact: acabal encircled-a ucla punctuation edu -OR- PM me!

I've been a software developer for about 10 years now. In the past I've worked at companies like HP, Xerox, Break Media (break.com), and UCLA building web apps designed for very high-load environments. Most of these positions were in a .NET/MSSQL environment. The past few years have had me working contracts on things as diverse as complex financial analysis packages to scientific surveying applications for a variety of clients.

Right now much of my time is spent working on Scribophile, a site I designed, developed, and now manage on my own. Scribophile is PHP/MySQL using my own very simple templating framework.

I've done it all, from planning to implementation to support to system administration. You name a part of web app development, I've done it.

I'm available for contract work immediately. Drop me a line and I'll see how I can help you out!

sliceoftoast fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread