Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Languages: PHP, Javascript, C#, Python, SQL, Java, Perl, C(++). In approximate skill order.
Frameworks: A little Django and some tinkering with node.js
Things you like to do: I just want to get the gently caress away from the PHP failure pit I'm in
Availability: I'm looking for a new, full-time job in my area and figured I'd at least post here in the off chance someone sees it
Contact: PM me (preferably) or email me at dtanders.net. My AIM accounts mysteriously stopped working last year :\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

Location: Minneapolis, but I'd love to work remote and I guess I'd relocate if the money and location were really good, but I doubt I'm lucky enough to find a good combination.

Experience: Eight years of mostly full stack web development in ASP MVC or PHP. I've also done WinForms and WPF development for a couple years total. I have a CS bachelors in case that matters anymore.

Languages: JavaScript - 6 years, C# - 4 years, Python - ~2 years, PHP - 4 long years, SQL - not a DBA but not clueless. Some SASS, Perl, Java and C/C++

Frameworks: jQuery, ASP MVC, WPF, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Linq2SQL, WinForms, WCF and a little Django but that was years ago

Things you like to do: I've been doing full stack web dev with an emphasis on the front-end for the last couple years and like it but I'm not much of a designer. I like working with Python, JavaScript and C#. I've done a few projects in the last couple years that involved some fun/interesting text analysis problems that I really enjoyed. I think I would like iOS development but haven't been willing to pay the Apple tax to get off-the-job experience with it.

Availability: Full time

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

Location: Minneapolis, but I'd love to work remote and I'd at least consider relocation if the money and location were right

Experience: Ten years of mostly full stack web development in ASP MVC or PHP. I've also done WinForms and WPF development for a couple years total. I have a CS bachelors in case that matters anymore.

Languages (hot to cold): JavaScript, C#, SQL, Python, PHP which I don't particularly want to use again,. Some SASS, Perl, Java and C/C++

Frameworks: jQuery, ASP MVC, WPF, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Backbone, Linq2SQL, WinForms, WCF and a little Django but that was years ago

Things you like to do: I've been doing full stack web dev with an emphasis on the front-end for the last couple years and like it but I should note that I'm not much of a designer. I like working with Python, JavaScript and C#. I've done a few projects in the last couple years that involved some fun/interesting text analysis problems that I really enjoyed. Up for anything right now, TBH.

Availability: Full time, soon as you want

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

If you haven't seen The Social Network, I'd encourage you to because it does a good job showing that 1) Mark Zuckerberg is an rear end in a top hat and 2) ideas are cheap to the point of being worthless but implementations of ideas are valuable. Both are important to keep in mind.

• Locked thread