Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sim
Sep 24, 2003

The agency I work for is looking for someone with Sitecore CMS experience. A client has a 3/4 finished website built on Sitecore and we need someone to come in and finish it out. It really needs to be someone local to the central Texas area, but a some leads to contacts elsewhere would be useful as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sim
Sep 24, 2003

I'm looking for smaller, freelance gigs that can be done remotely. I'm also looking to establish a working relationship with another freelance graphic/web designer. Basically I want to freelance, but would like to avoid trying to find clients off craigslist. Here's the details:

Languages: PHP, JavaScript, SQL (MySQL), HTML, CSS
Frameworks: CodeIgniter, jQuery, Wordpress, Expression Engine, HTML5/CSS3
Things you like to do: Custom Wordpress themes, pretty much anything front-end
Availability: Nights and weekends

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Our small web design agency is looking for up to four positions to work in-office in Austin, TX: Drupal expert (short-term gig), JS expert (several short-term gigs), junior HTML/CSS/JS developer (intern/part-time to start), and a junior graphic designer (intern/part-time to start). Please send an email to jordan (at) sitegoals (dot com) with your resume, a one-sentence description of your skill level, and availability.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

The company I work for in Austin, TX is looking for a Drupal developer ASAP. PM me if interested, or even if you know someone who might be interested.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

nolen posted:

Is this at Thinktiv?
No, this is at SiteGoals.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

My employer, SiteGoals, is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer in Austin, TX. Must be familiar with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and ideally know enough PHP to be able to create custom themes in Wordpress or views in CodeIgniter, Zend, etc. Email/pm me directly: jordan [at] sitegoals [dot] com.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

JavaScript / Front-end Developer looking for work!

Location: San Diego, CA (will consider relocating anywhere in California)
Languages: JavaScript, HTML, CSS
Frameworks: Backbone, Require, Node, SaSS, Knockout, jQuery
Things I like to do: Translate designs to user friendly web pages, architecting greenfield applications, single page applications, optimizing
Availability: Full time

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Job Opening

Languages: JavaScript, HMTL, CSS

Job posting: http://authenticjobs.com/jobs/27040/junior-front-end-engineer

I'm hiring a full time time Javascript developer (junior to mid-level Front-end Engineer). We're a software consulting company currently working on app for the Real Estate industry. It's probably the best job I've ever had. You'll get to work alongside myself and another Javascript developer building apps in React, Node, and whatever else you think makes sense for the job. We're fully remote, which means meetings on Slack, management through Trello and GitHub. Ideally looking for someone who wants to learn a lot and grow as a developer.

PM me or just apply to the posting.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Job Offer - Front-end Engineer (contract)

Languages: JavaScript, HMTL, CSS

Job posting: https://authenticjobs.com/jobs/28240/front-end-engineer

I'm the lead engineer / manager at a startup creating a SaaS for Real Estate brokers and agents. We're a fully remote team, but looking for people in San Diego who are willing to meet once a week. You'll get to work alongside myself and two other developers building with React, Node, and whatever else you think makes sense for the job. Other than meeting once a week, communication is through Slack, management through Trello, and code review through GitHub. We have more dev work than we can handle at the moment and are looking for someone familiar with React who is available for the next 3 months. Will definitely be interested in extending contract after that if it's a good fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Job Offer

Senior Software Engineer (back-end)
Location: Remote, PST preferred (most of us are in southern California)
Languages: JavaScript, Node.js, nginx, Lua, MySQL
Job posting: https://native-axis.workable.com/jobs/424810

We have a newly launched product built on Sails.js using complex custom routing with nginx/Lua/OpenResty on AWS and we are looking for a senior level developer to help us out. We're a small (12 people), remote first team, mostly based in San Diego.

• Locked thread