Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
I've got a simple one-time CMS gig that needs to get done that I simply don't have time for. You'd be paid.

What it is: A site for a theft prevention product seller. Clean theme, contact form, pages for each of the products. No ecommerce.
Look at these terrible "examples" of competition for an idea of just how easy this is: murphysecuritysolutions.com, robustsystem.com, americantheftprevention.com, ameritag.net.
Timeframe: ASAP.

A good amount of interested parties have e-mailed me and I have sent the info to the client. If for some reason all of them are just awful jerks with no real talent I will just have to make an inquiry on Fark*.

*Everyone seems really cool and talented for real.

grilldos fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Apr 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread