Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.
Location: Phoenix, AZ. Willing to relocate for anything super-serious and telecommuting is okay as well.
Languages: Obj-C, actionScript, javascript, C#
Frameworks: Flash: PV3D, Flex, Box2D Other: jQuery, Cocoa, cocos2D, ASP.net
Other skills: Drawing sharks.
Things you like to do: Casual browser-based games and standalone apps (iPhone included)
Things you don't like to do: database management/manipulation
Availability: I have a 9-5 creating educational games for a major college, but I'm usually free evenings.
Most recent project: http://www.kongregate.com/games/sharksharkshark/the-ground-is-lava

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.

sim posted:

The company I work for in Austin, TX is looking for a Drupal developer ASAP. PM me if interested, or even if you know someone who might be interested.

Is this at Thinktiv?

nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.
Throwing my hat in the ring now, as my contract just ended with a business here in Austin. Looking to stay here in the Austin, TX area but am looking to move onto something other than ActionScript/Flash projects. My last big job was working as a UI Programmer on the Sims 3/Sims 3 Pets on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Languages: ActionScript, CSS, HTML (5), JavaScript, Objective-C, and a little bit of PHP/MySQL to get by
Frameworks: jQuery, Cocoa, Box2D, and probably every ActionScript framework out there
Things you like to do: Mobile or Web apps, e-learning software is a reoccurring trend for me
Availability: Full time

Just for fun, here's a small HTML5 MP3 Player I made over the weekend: http://www.incredibleh.com. Not compatible with Firefox yet since I don't have ogg versions of the tracks, but it was a fun little experiment.

nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.

a lovely poster posted:

Remote? Local to where?

If Z2 refers to Z2Live, then I'm going to say this is probably in Seattle. I've got a buddy who works as a Game Designer there and she seems to love it.

• Locked thread