Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wwb
Aug 17, 2004

Posted over in the SHSC Job Fair thread--we are hiring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wwb
Aug 17, 2004

A bit of a cross-post, but we are hiring in Washington DC. See this post for details.

wwb
Aug 17, 2004

I'm not the hiring manager but I'm helping the web team out with this one:

Who we are: An Industry Trade Association
Where we are: Washington DC
Who we are looking for: Officially a "Senior Front End Developer" -- more specifically someone with loads of front-end dev chops and experience theming drupal / wordpress to help manage sites and content.
The Good: Well funded industry organization with all that entails, private office with real walls, most of the sites and apps are new or are being built new so no crapload of legacy junk to deal with.
The Bad: Well funded industry organization with all that entails, somewhat unrealistic expectations occasionally. You have to deal with me.

ed: forgot bolding, now you can see why they don't want me up there.

wwb
Aug 17, 2004

To add to that she is better off tweeting real stuff about the books she is writing and such. Real backlinks work, everything else is snake oil at best.

wwb
Aug 17, 2004

Anyone looking for some quick phonegap work? Preferably DC based but I'd settle for USA.

• Locked thread