Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stuph
Aug 31, 2004

donkey punching my way to the top
Posting this one (sort of) again:

I'm currently hiring a (possibly 2-3) junior-to-mid level PHP/web developers to work on my team writing and/or expanding current business applications (billing systems, CRM-type systems, etc). Junior meaning at least 1 year of real-world development experience with PHP/MySQL.

The company is also (tentatively) looking for a full-time FreeSWITCH person - with some OpenSER/OpenSIPS work thrown in there as well.

We're also looking for (also tentatively) someone to work with VoIP devices. Currently we're using Polycom, snom and Audiocodes phones and gateways, but there's always room for more. This would be mostly working towards writing scripts for mass provisioning of said devices.

All jobs are full time, in-office jobs in Sarasota, FL. No moving assistance for the web job(s), but if you've got actual FreeSWITCH experience in a production environment we can probably work something out there.

PM me or email wstuph at gmail if interested in talking about any of the positions (though I'll probably send the FreeSWITCH or devices people over quickly to the telephony team if you seem reasonable).

I can also put you in touch w/ the support department head if you're interested in that route. VoIP company, you'll learn lots of networking/SIP debugging stuff pretty quickly.

Truthfully, if you're smart and willing to learn, we've got jobs basically everywhere across the board (sales, accounting, development, support, marketing, shipping) here. We're a startup in a growth phase and need smart people quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuph
Aug 31, 2004

donkey punching my way to the top
Looking for a full time developer for our Java-based billing system

Location: Sarasota, FL - this is an in-office position, though some relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Job: As stated - the position is primarily work on our Java-based billing system with some possibilities of other work as necessary.
Company: Profitable, growth-phase VoIP company.
You: Have some experience writing Java or C# code as a job. Some level of business knowledge and practices is also required. This isn't an entry-level position.

Shoot me a PM or drop a note in this thread with your info and I'll get in touch to answer any questions.

• Locked thread