Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediGandalf
Sep 3, 2004

I have just the top prospect YOU are looking for. Whaddya say, boss? What will it take for ME to get YOU to give up your outfielders?
Location: San Diego, CA (those familiar with the area, Rancho Bernardo specifically)
Languages: .NET and C#, SQL (Server 2008), jQuery
Frameworks: ASP.NET, WinForms, some Silverlight, some WFP, LINQ-to-SQL, LINQ-to-Entities
Things you like to do: If it's in the .NET Framework, I'm happy. I love .NET and C#.
Things you...I absolutely hate: Software requirements written on a napkin then told to go implement it. I want a clear written document explaining the requirements needed. If have I questions or concerns, let us discuss so we can iron them out.
Availability: Currently employed but I'm now starting to put some feelers. Looking for full time position

I've been doing ASP.NET and C# for nearly three years now. I've been responsible for implementing and maintaining our core products. I'm starting to get into design. One of the things that I like about where I'm at now, is we all love to explore new technologies like Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET 4.0, jQuery, Silverlight, etc. That's real big for me.

Late Edit: There will be much Chargers, Padres, and Lakers talk from me. :)

JediGandalf fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Apr 9, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediGandalf
Sep 3, 2004

I have just the top prospect YOU are looking for. Whaddya say, boss? What will it take for ME to get YOU to give up your outfielders?

DalekPlunger posted:

Need a full-time, C programmer with a C.S. degree.
  • New England area. Local preferred, but relocation possible.
  • Position is entry-level, (0-3 years professional experience), but advancement can be extremely quick.
  • This is a Fortune 500 company with phenomenal growth and amazing benefits, (pension plan, 401k with matching, stock purchase plan, annual cash and stock bonus) - Yes, companies like this do exist and they are hiring!
And that company would be...?

e: No on in the San Diego area needs a .NET developer? :smith:

• Locked thread