Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warder
Nov 2, 2004
The company I work for is looking for at least one, maybe two iPhone developers

Who we are: Rustybrick, a small web dev company with a few mobile guys
What we're looking for: A programmer with obj-c experience, hopefully with at least 1 app published in the app store. Even if it's just a small to-do app, send over your resume! Even if you don't have a published app, if you have some sample code, we'll take a look.
Benefits: Salaried position, medical, bonus, great work environment. Jeans and tshirt everyday. Fun, young team to work with. Very reasonable hours, no crunch time horror stories.
What you will do: Work on client apps as well as updating and creating internal apps. We've done a decent amount of big name apps, so it's pretty cool to see your apps advertised. Lots of chances to manage projects. If you know PHP/mySQL a lot of our apps have web backends so you can work on those too. I usually just try to get the web guys to do it though
Contact: mripston (at) gmail.com and I'll pass your resume along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread