Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Dub
Dec 28, 2004

The Gonz
If you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle.

Languages: Pro: VB6, VBA; Strong: PHP/HTML/CSS/SQL (who isn't, I know); Fair: Javascript
Things I like to do: Big, complex multi-user VB/VBA-based apps, PSD -> HTML and everything in between
Availability: I work as a developer full-time, but I can allocate 35 hours a week to a project easily
Experience: As I said, I am a full-time developer and I have been for about two years. Believe it or not, my primary language is VB6/VBA. I work for a public department so it can be hard to stay ahead, or even keep up with, the curve. Even with the limited tools, I develop and manage systems with up to 2000 users connecting to Access databases and they are very reliable. At the same time, they save hundreds of man hours and millions of pounds etc. I like to think it enhances creativity! In my spare time I do web development and have sites under my belt ranging from basic information sites to online shops. Examples can be given on request.
Contact: PM on here, or if you don't have the facility/prefer gary@garyanderson.org

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Dub
Dec 28, 2004

The Gonz
If he changes his mind on Access/VB then let me know :D

G-Dub
Dec 28, 2004

The Gonz
Not my position, but for UK web Goons Money Saving Expert is looking for a Junior Web Developer.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/job-vacancies-and-interns

I imagine the salary is going to be pretty poor at first but it's quite a high profile site so will look good on a CV, IMO.

• Locked thread