Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

aquil posted:

Location: Ottawa, ON (and I don't have a car so Kanata jobs aren't exactly viable)
Languages: Ruby, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, SQL, VB.NET/C#, Python, Java, C/C++ (in order of current familiarity)
Frameworks: Rails, JQuery, ASP.NET
Things you like to do: Web sites/apps, preferably with something unusually interesting going on, but I'm not too picky :)
Availability: Full-time, contract, whatever
Contact: Don't have PM, so email me at contact AT consonantwave DOT com

I have a friend who is looking for a ruby dev there is some info here or just mail him dani.mcgoo@gmail.com as I only talked about it with him briefly so dont have much in the way of details but he is a good guy and under no illusions of creating the next facebook or anything like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread