Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Languages: ColdFusion, Java, C/C++, Unix scripting, Javascript,PHP (in order of current familiarity)
Frameworks: MachII, ColdSpring, JQuery
Availability: I'm looking for full time, but if you've got a short-term project in mind, I'd definitely consider it.

I'm just graduated with my BS, and I've got a few years experience with web development. I'd like to be doing something a little more interesting (Java/C development), but I'll take what I can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Current jobs are ending soon, any St. Louis goons know of any good places?

My experience: BS in CS, 3 years PHP/Coldfusion experience. Couple years of Java/C. Just about to finish an iPad app for a company, about 2 months worth of experience with it (Objective C, Cocos2d). General experience with the whole rest of the alphabet

What I'm looking for: Programming position, hopefully not web development but I'm pretty good at it so it's ok.
What I'm NOT looking for: No IT, I've been doing that for 4 years now and I do NOT want to do it for a living.
Where I live: St. Louis MO
Where I'm looking: Greater St. Louis Area
When I can start: 2-3 weeks (preferablly end of May)
Requirements: Full time at a decent wage.
[b]Can be reached via:[b/] PM, mjvotaw@gmail.com

As long as your company doesn't eat souls for a living, I'd probably get along fine.

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I work for a small marketing company in St. Louis called Happy Medium, and we're looking to hire at least one more web/iOS developer.

We do primarily LAMP and iOS development, but really we're looking for people who are comfortable doing things they're not, uh, comfortable with.

Ideally, we'd like to find someone with at least a few years practical (like you actually have done this for a living outside of school) experience with development, though if you think you'd fit in with us, you should still apply.

Pay is pretty on par for the area, including healthcare, retirement funds, all that jazz.

I don't know, I'm bad at this. This is why I don't get to write job descriptions.

[edit]
I've gotten a couple PM's about this, but we're interested in finding people who want to work in the office, not from home/remotely. I know putting this up here and saying "oh but you've gotta already live in St. Louis" really limits our exposure, but I figured it can't hurt.

http://thinkhappymedium.com/#nowHiring

Jick Magger fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jun 3, 2014

• Locked thread