Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I currently do web application programming, web development with the Drupal content management system, and small business IT support.

Location: South Florida. I am only interested in working remotely (unless you have a job closer than I am now to a nice beach.)
Languages: PHP, Javascript, SQL.
Experience: I started in the early days of the web and have been designing web applications on various platforms since the mid 90s.
Frameworks: Codeigniter, ExtJS.
Content Management Systems: Drupal
Things you like to do: I am only interested in additional work if it involves the Ext JS framework, Sencha Touch, or Drupal. I have an Ext License.
Availability: flexible.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Communist Q posted:

Hello, I work with a lobbying firm in the state of Florida. We've been trying to get a website for our firm up, and running for a while...

I sent you an email last Thursday, but haven't gotten a response. I'd follow up via PM but you have them turned off.

• Locked thread